It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Airlines Adopts Saudi "No-Jews" Fly Policy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Good posts.. Thanks for posting the information from their website..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Actually, it is a big deal. Once one barrier for Human Rights is knocked down, it sets a precedence for many more to follow. All citing the Delta case.

What's next? No Buddhists or Ukrainians allowed in Australia? Ridiculous I agree but that's my point.

edit on 23-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

No you misunderstand.

Yes violations of freedom is a big deal, but it's not "News". It's the "Olds".

That's the way it has been in Saudi for a long time.

I meant in no way to downplay the significance of the act itself. I was merely attempting to point out that it's 100% commonplace Already and not out of the ordinary. To people in Saudi they won't notice a single difference really. Same old same old.

I apologize for coming off the wrong way and failing to articulate correctly.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm sure if it were the other way around and they would ban muslims on their flights most of you would fly on that airline exclusively and never say peep... Probably even applaud the airline in support of the move...

But because it's jews we're talking about, people think its absolutely horrible and it's a crime against humanity...

CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS...

Hypocrites...

Magnum

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by jude11

Actually, it is a big deal. Once one barrier for Human Rights is knocked down, it sets a precedence for many more to follow. All citing the Delta case.

What's next? No Buddhists or Ukrainians allowed in Australia? Ridiculous I agree but that's my point.

edit on 23-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

No you misunderstand.

Yes violations of freedom is a big deal, but it's not "News". It's the "Olds".

That's the way it has been in Saudi for a long time.

I meant in no way to downplay the significance of the act itself. I was merely attempting to point out that it's 100% commonplace Already and not out of the ordinary. To people in Saudi they won't notice a single difference really. Same old same old.

I apologize for coming off the wrong way and failing to articulate correctly.

Ok, no problem. We have all had our misunderstood posts before.

I thought you were talking about the Delta decision. That's the big deal here. You're right about business as usual in Saudi tho.

All good!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

"most of you" who is "you"? People in this thread or people in the west? If this were true you would think there would already be mass cancellations of flights as soon as a Muslim is seen in an airport. What?

This seems like some kind of all or nothing plan to keep Delta from going bankrupt or something. What company in their right mind especially in the hyper politically correct environment we are in now would do something so ridiculous. Its no laughing matter really, but I cant help but laugh. Then again people didnt seem to stop flying much with the scanners and public grope fest either. You would think frequent flyers would be at the tipping point. Then again its amazing what people will subject themselves to or passively endorse if they keep using Delta in the name of convenience.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia is the real Holy Land and holds the secrets of life itself in its vast deserts so its exempt from riddecule.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Will they ask who's circumcised?

No need to ask.

They could just install those scanners.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join