It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Black Hole the B'Resheit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Howard Smith in his book "Let their be light" proposes the B'Resheit, the Dot or the Point,
was responsible for the Big Bang, that the energies of the Vacuum are released at this
vanishingly small event, to be transformed through a number of stages to finally become
the material world in which we exist.
I wonder though if this B'Reshiet may not have been a one-off event, that perhaps the
Dot exists at the center of all the energetic phenomena we now detect in the heavens.
It would explain Black Holes without the need to resort to mind-numbingly dense matter,
or extreme gravity, while explaining why Black Holes and other energetic events can pour
out so much energy from such tiny locations.
Depending on the 'strength' of the B'Resheit, the events could range in scale from the
M51 magnitude, down perhaps to the electron, and include our Sun, and all the other
stars. Why would the magnitude of the B'Resheit vary? Because the B'Resheit comes into
existence where ever there is the double vortex. Where the tips of these vortices meet
is the place of existence of B'Resheit.
In instrumentally imaged energetic events throughout the observable universe we now 'see'
pinched current carrying flux tubes, sometimes referred to as Birkeland currents, and those
flux tubes display a narrowing leading to the energetic event. With Black Holes (BH), we
observe 'jets', which can be light years long emanating from the central event.
We can not observe a BH directly, as it is surrounded by huge amounts of dust and debris
which block our view. We can detect an 'accretion disk' around the BH, a torus of extreme
energies developed as matter falls into the BH and is converted to energy, giving off
gamma and xrays.
But what if at the very center there is a B'Reshiet (B'R), whos primary, undifferentiated
energies are pouring out at such frequencies that none of our instruments can, or ever will,
be able to detect them? The BH is rather a Black Sun, and it is only as those energies
are transformed down, in a process akin to optical rectification, that they become detectable
to us. The B'R is converting energy to matter, and it is that created matter that prevents
us seeing the center of even the Milky Way.
There is no information I can find that shows an infall of matter towards a BH, or a
protostar, energy all ways is observed coming out. Some Suns are reportedly very young, but
there is only one example of a protostar as far as I can determine, and it has the
conical 'jets' coming out. This seems to me to be another example of a pinched flux tube,
with a B'R at the center. Surely if there are many young stars, there should be many
protostars?
As for an analogy of the levels of activity of the B'R to scientifically known light,
magnetism and electrical principles, we know only the lower level functions, perhaps
up the optical rectification stage. Beyond that we can only speculate, and I will
speculate that we need to move to an information model, that at the true center we will
need to incorporate phase conjugation, the impulse magnifying transmitter, subquantum
kinetics, and an Aether that is possibly pure information.
I'll throw this idea into the Lions den and see how far it gets torn apart, but hope
some serious discussion or at least intelligent speculation might surface.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Science is science. Religion is religion.

Those who fail to understand the difference are in very deep trouble. Beware.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Holy Buck, Fatman! Look at that titanic tower of text!

Sorry, I really did try to read all of your post but found myself skipping through the chunks. It is an interesting theory but how do we know gravity wells or dark matter aren't what created this B'Resheit you speak of?

Couldn't we just explain everything if we said God created the heavens and the earth?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Science is science. Religion is religion.

Those who fail to understand the difference are in very deep trouble. Beware.

I'm not familiar with the Kabbalah, have never read it, but I did read a book which tried to explain it in simpler terms, but it is still pretty weird. Then I read Howard Smiths book, and that got me to thinking about the Light. It also coincided with reading an article about Magnetic Light, and optical rectification.

Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect.

weirdpaper.com...
So, this just got me to thinking about if the Kabbalah might have been a scientific explanation of the process of creation, but worded so that only the Priests of the Gnostic church, or the alchemists, or some other advanced beings could understand it. I'll have to look more into it, and see if I can match any of the strange features of the B'Resheit and all the other odd names to known scientific principles. Ya' never know...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
Holy Buck, Fatman! Look at that titanic tower of text!

Sorry, I really did try to read all of your post but found myself skipping through the chunks. It is an interesting theory but how do we know gravity wells or dark matter aren't what created this B'Resheit you speak of?

Couldn't we just explain everything if we said God created the heavens and the earth?

Gravity wells and dark matter are all obsolete if my theory holds up!
The universe is all electro-magnetic in my model, and it is a tensegrity structure. Magnetic tension and torque in a galactic scale flux tube cause the current pinch, and eventually to the failure of the structure. A gap is created. You have to read Tesla to understand the importance of the gap. Along with the gap you have the vacuum spark, which in itself can put out a huge range of E/M energies, but it is here where I believe the spark is acting like the 'gate' of a semiconductor, and is allowing the release of the energy of the vacuum. How much energy is released is proportional to the magnitude of the flux tube, and the size of the gap.
So we have the release of the Black Light. It is at frequencies none of our instruments can, or ever will, detect. The black hole is really a Black Sun. We can however, detect the accretion disk around the BH, but the accretion disk is really a 'creation torus', and all the dust and debris that hide the black hole from us is not being sucked in, it is coming out! The torus can produce the energies necessary for the creation of matter through pair production.
I'll try to put together a post with some images, make things a little more interesting than a 'titanic tower of text', but maybe this will give you something to think on (no laughing now
) for now.

new topics

top topics

join