It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Fein: Nothing in the Constitution permits Obama's war in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Obama Submits Legal Basis for Libyan War to Congress

So Obama has no leg to stand on he's a criminal mass killer.

Whats worst is that only ten people out of your whole senate are standing up to the tyrant and demanding a trial...

Now odds of them getting it or an honest judge is anyones guess.

edit on 17-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not saying the rest of NATO is any better especially us Canadians who are all in on this. They are all so full of crap working for the bankers. Nothing but thieving no good killers Harper Obama Cameron Sarkozy should all be on trial for this.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i'm sure when your everyday life is tuxedo's, extravagant dinners, limousines, first class, private planes, multi-million dollar mansions, power, luxury and wealth, little matters like the legality of the constitution or your opinion don't bother or even register with them.

your existence most likely is an inconvenience to them.

edit on 17-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Your title is completely inaccurate. The Constitution allows Congress to declare war anytime for any reason upon whoever they choose. They could declare war a brick building and it would be Constitutional.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Your title is completely inaccurate. The Constitution allows Congress to declare war anytime for any reason upon whoever they choose. They could declare war a brick building and it would be Constitutional.

fixed!

thx for the feedback.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Is that what they teach you in school these days?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Is that what they teach you in school these days?

Actually you may find this hard to believe but some of actually have copy's of the Constitution and read it. If you would like to debate this i'm more than willing but you will lose.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You think that congress could "declare war a brick building and it would be Constitutional."

You are going to have to back that up. Substantiate your claim son.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Very easy. Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution gives Congress the power to declare war but doesn't set any further limitations than that. That's it.

If Congress voted to declare war on a brick wall it is fully supported by the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Are you sure about this?

I mean, a brick wall? An inanimate object? How sure are you?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

Are you sure about this?

I mean, a brick wall? An inanimate object? How sure are you?

It's being used as an example and not meant to be taken literally in case you didn't know.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
standing up to the tyrant

"Tyrant" ????

Do you really give a nobody puppet like Obama that kind of credit ???

The "tyrants" are somewhere up above pulling Obama's, and virttually
every politician's, strings.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Now you are backtracking.

If you did not use hyperbole or had indicated that it was hyperbole you were using we would not be in the situation we are in, with you having to backtrack and apologize and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

Now you are backtracking.

If you did not use hyperbole or had indicated that it was hyperbole you were using we would not be in the situation we are in, with you having to backtrack and apologize and whatnot.

Not backtracking a bit but merely pointing out to you what should have been obvious from the start before you started questioning me. It would be nice if you had something to refute me and back up your side but apparantly you don't so I will take that as another person i've made a little more knowledgable about the Constitution

Have a very wonderful day

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by UcDat
standing up to the tyrant

"Tyrant" ????

Do you really give a nobody puppet like Obama that kind of credit ???

The "tyrants" are somewhere up above pulling Obama's, and virttually
every politician's, strings.

yep its the bankers the elites behind our leaders that we need to out as well but Obama Harper Sarkozy Cameron and the likes are a good place to start!

top topics

join