It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Spotted Over St Paul, MN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So you believe in Elenin, the brown dwarf star? Some people just don't seem to mind making videos of themselves looking extremely stupid on YouTube:

Danny Gilson reckons he's a 32nd degree Freemason and a Knight's Templar and believes the Bible is a playbook. He also believes that Elenin is a spaceship.

So is it a comet, a brown dwarf or a spaceship? Seems these nutcases can't make up their mind.

Now a new theory,Comet Elenin is obviously a Boeing 747.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Do you expect me to watch over 7 minutes of this crap to make an undeserved reply? Well unless he has at least an 12-inch telescope he didn't see the unspectacular comet, he saw something else.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Flick through it after the video loads. Good for a few laughs.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
So you believe in Elenin, the brown dwarf star? Some people just don't seem to mind making videos of themselves looking extremely stupid on YouTube:

Danny Gilson reckons he's a 32nd degree Freemason and a Knight's Templar and believes the Bible is a playbook. He also believes that Elenin is a spaceship.

So is it a comet, a brown dwarf or a spaceship? Seems these nutcases can't make up their mind.

Now a new theory,Comet Elenin is obviously a Boeing 747.

Oh wait no its supermann!!!
On a more serious note I swear to god I saw that same cloud within the last week or 2
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Shaky video of an out of shape man claiming that an airplane is a comet? Wow. I don't know what to believe on Elenin, but, it definitly ain't this fella!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I really hope the people entering this thread can see that the OP posted a video of someone who believes they found Elenin. And of course, the OP didn't endorse that belief.

Another great addition to Hall of Weirdos.

S&F.
edit on 16-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I understand, I wasn't attacking Logman, by no means.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Logman

Shaky video of an out of shape man claiming that an airplane is a comet? Wow. I don't know what to believe on Elenin, but, it definitly ain't this fella!

Comet Elenin?...Definitely not. This object is in the wrong location to be Elenin.

Comet at all?...Based upon the video itself, it's not easy to ascertain exactly what it is. However, it it was a comet, it was more than likely to be '2011 LB19'. It was observed for 2 days, from 06/09/11 to 06/11/11, and passed within 0.08086 AU.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was gonna post this last night but decided the use of that certain word might get me banned. So I saved it for you .

It's falling right out of the sky !

edit on 16-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I would not be suprised if that guy was a govt plant to make conspiracy theorists look crazy. The interviewer as well seems a bit odd. He couldnt even read the word 'star' from his notes
o dear!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This video is shot too far away to distinguish between an aircraft contrail, I'm not saying I disagree though..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Banned for a Word!...That would be Harsh!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That video is so laughable that it isn't even funny. Rest assured that what you are looking at is an aircraft vapour trail. It certainly is NOT a comet.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This guy is unstoppable. Now a common Morning Glory cloud is being caused by Comet Elenin:

I really dislike this individual.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Greets,

Here's Logman with your latest ridiculous Elenin updates.

9Nania is back. I believe this chick started off the Elenin nonsense matching up the JPL java applet alignments with earthquakes. In April she announced that LA was in imminent danger and that she was moving to the mountains. Now she's back with more ridiculous claims.

new topics

top topics

join