It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood diseases return as parents refuse vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

That brings a thought to my mind.

Avoiding a natural method of culling. How many pushing to for vaccination (assuming they are as effective as we are led to believe) also share the notion that the world is over populated?

Which is natures way, influenza or government mandated child bearing limitations?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
See? This could all have been prevented had all those conspiracy theorist not condemned vaccinations.

Get vaccinated, take your prescribed medications, eat GMO and irradiated food and you wont have to worry about those nasty diseases.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My child was 2 1\2 yrs old when he got whooping cough, about a year and a half AFTER he got the vaccine? What happened there
. If the bulk of the kids get the measle vaccine and the one kid that doesn't gets measles, then why would it put the other kids at risk?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
This is a good thing though
its social darwinism...if people adhere to anti-vaccine psychology, then breed, well...its not like their children are coming from fantastic stock to begin with.

In a world populated with far too many morons, having the kids of morons die through preventable issues seems perfectly acceptable, if not desirable.

If people decide to simply forgo advanced medicine, and take their chances on prayer, well...more power to them, and the end result is a greater percentage of the population contributing to the enhancement of medical understanding once the mindset (along with the nuts) die out...literally.

bit cold, but their "sacrifice" will be a good example for the rest on the benefits of modern day medicine.

weirdly enough I more or less agree despite the fact that I've never had a vaccine and if I had kids I wouldn't give them one either (well except for the insults). Darwinism is the best long term test of who's right on this issue and there are too many morons in the world giving birth to more morons...

As for prayer well there are plenty of other modern medical options if I do get sick and i'd trust them before I'd trust praying

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have high doubts these vaccines work as well as the OP thinks they do...obviously these diseases happen regardless of whether they get vaccinated or not in many cases

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Vaccines are literally one of the modern wonders of the world. Do vaccines kill people … yes, from time to time, a vaccine will cause a massive allergic reaction .. I believe the incidence is 1 in 100,000 or something in that order of magnitude. But childhood diseases used to kill 1 in 10. Polio, small pox, measles, mumps, diphtheria, tuberculosis used to kill millions annually before widespread vaccinations were made available and now you rarely hear of these, except in those cases where vaccines were not administered or the vector was an unvaccinated person.

Ever see a kid with whooping cough?

Not Pretty.

I think it’s a remarkable sign of societal retardation that such a large body of people would voluntarily refuse to vaccinate themselves or their children.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

My friends aunt had cancer.. She was very religious and after 6 months of praying she went back to her doctor and it was gone I wouldn't count out faith

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
My child was 2 1\2 yrs old when he got whooping cough, about a year and a half AFTER he got the vaccine? What happened there
. If the bulk of the kids get the measle vaccine and the one kid that doesn't gets measles, then why would it put the other kids at risk?

Its called Herd Immunity.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I'm pretty sure everyone who is antivaxx feels that way strictly to the new vaccines

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Griffo

Well if you want a source so bad you can go find it. I don't care. I trust my doctor.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
My child was 2 12 yrs old when he got whooping cough, about a year and a half AFTER he got the vaccine? What happened there

Its called Herd Immunity.

Did you even read that definition that doesn't sound like what s/he is describing
edit on 16-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Yeah. If anything it sounds like "herd immunity" supports the notion that an unvaccinated individual here or there is no harm at all to the "herd."

Herd immunity theory proposes that, in contagious diseases that are transmitted from individual to individual, chains of infection are likely to be disrupted when large numbers of a population are immune or less susceptible to the disease. The greater the proportion of individuals who are resistant, the smaller the probability that a susceptible individual will come into contact with an infectious individual.[2]

If the bulk of kids had the vaccine and the one kid who didnt have it did not] get sick that would be indicative of herd immunity.

Unless I'm reading something wrong in the definition or the post it was directed at.
edit on 16-6-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I assume your implying that I go to a doctor that isn't qualified?

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That's exactly what I got out of it lol

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Illnesses such as those you have just stated, IMO, are natural.

So are a lot of diseases. Do you suppose we should just avoid going the dentist when we get tooth decay?

It is my sincere belief that that these illnesses are necessary as part of the development of a child's immune system.

The immune system doesn't really work that way

It is my very sincere belief that some vaccinations are destroying our health and our immune systems.

Which ones? I agree maybe the seasonal flu vaccine is a little over the top unless you are a pensioner.

I had illnesses when a child, measles, etc. I am glad I was able to go through that experience.

Oh yes, I'm sure fever, vomiting and rashes all over your body was a great experience

Many many children have had bad reactions to vaccines. Vaccines have killed. Vaccines have affected pregnant women so when their children are born they have disabilities.

Yes, they probably have. But not getting vaccinated has produced a far greater number of problems.

Do you know what is in the needles? Does the Doctor? Does the nurse? Do they scientists truely know what is in that needle and what consequences it might have?

Common Ingredients in U.S. Licensed Vaccines

I can understand that you might be scared or worried about the contents of vaccines, but a widespread vaccination is a good thing; it provides protection to others unable to be vaccinated:

Babies too young to be vaccinated and people with compromised immune systems, such as those with cancer, are especially vulnerable. They rely on others around them to keep the virus out of circulation, a phenomenon known as "herd immunity," which protects even those who can't be vaccinated, she says.

edit on 16/6/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

If you are going to a doctor who is telling you not to get vaccinated and not to have your children vaccinated, then yes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

The information is to biased to say that vaccines are the only way to protect your children. For one, the child who was sick was living in a homeless shelter. I would say that isnt exactly the cleanest place around.

Another note, vaccines will either kill you or damage you for life, and the vaccine success rate and all the other things that go with it are questionable. Do you know that the HPV vaccine actually didnt protect you from HPV? How can you trust any vaccine if there is garbage like that out there?

You should know, the only way to build up your immune system is to get the mumps, measles, chicken pox etc. And these children who are not being vaccinated, what other things are they not doing? Did the children all be breastfed by their mothers for the first 6 months? Does the family use organic foods and avoid toxic laden fast foods, commercial grocery markets and GMO foods?

Frankly this story doesnt prove that vaccines are the answer. Maybe people get sick cause, we are living in a dangerous environment? Breathing toxic air filled with chemicals for who knows thats floating around from Chemtrails, Car exhaust, paints, plastics, fumehoods and others. The problem I see is that people are too easy to jump on the bandwagon as soon as they see cases of people not being vaccinated getting sick, so Hurry and get vaccinated and you'll be ok. Where is the studies that link the childhood vaccines to SIDS? Or the childhood vaccines that cause defects, or immune disorders, or brain damage, DNA damage and on and on.

Your better off to eat healthy, work and get sunshine, let those children play in the dirt, stay away from plastic toys, feed them real milk from mother, not some bottle milk that goes in the microwave so the plastic can leech into the milk, and let the children grow up with some natural defenses and not some vaccine that has not in my eyes seen to help at all.

Watch this video about vaccines and check out any site that reports vaccines are more deadly than beneficial.

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Or maybe I'm going to a doctor who actually gives a # and does his research and doesn't need the income that vaccinations provide

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

There is no evidence vaccines work and ample evidence they cause harm and even kill people. The OP is rhetoric with no substance. Some cases of measles show up and the leap is made that it must be due to refusal to poison/vaccinate your children.. Sigh! And of course 154 cases wow what an epidemic. So tell us were these cases vaccinated before the contracted measles? Because I would bet dollars to doughnuts most were.

Vaccines are the pop culture of the medical establishment most believe they are great saviours of man kind but there is no evidence to support it. It speaks to the power of media and propaganda. And to those who say people who don't vaccinate are endangering others I say BS!!! If you have so much faith in vaccination why are you worried about those who don't since you are supposedly immune?

Vaccines are claimed to have eradicated things like polio and small pox etc. The interesting thing is during that period those diseases were declining before the advent of vaccines and declined in non vaccinated countries at the same or greater rates then vaccinated countries. Data going back to the beginning of vaccination indicates there is no evidence that vaccines work period but in fact vaccines were often the cause of the disease they claimed to protect against.

As I said vaccines are the pop culture of modern medicine they have been accepted as valid with no scientific evidence to back them up.

A few links to consider.

www.heilkunst.com...

www.vernoncoleman.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

We vaccinated our children when we didn’t know any better but I would never recommend vaccines to anyone and in fact I would try to talk them out of it,. It is poison and the drug companies make billions peddling it with the vaccine protection myth and politicians have been threatening to make vaccines mandatory as the evidence becomes more available that they are not only worthless but dangerous. That’s what politicians do they ensure markets for the politically connected for otherwise worthless and dangerous products that few would buy without being forced or deceived into believing they were good for them or thier children.

edit on 16-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Has he ever diagnosed you with bonus eruptus or had a patient names Mr McCraig?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Oh yea I got that 3 times last year you mean to tell that wasnt real?

You and everyone should check this out it's pretty interesting Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join