It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another False Flag Attack round the Corner?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

First Sea Lord Admiral Sir Mark Stanhope said ministers would have to "reprioritise" - making cuts in firepower elsewhere - if the Nato-led campaign lasts beyond the UK's existing six-month commitment. However, the head of the Armed Forces responded to the comments by insisting Britain could sustain the military operation "for as long as we choose".
Source

"for as long as we choose"?

Shouldn't it be more like "For as long as needed"?

"We are perhaps a few weeks from 'culmination' (military exhaustion)," a senior official in a Nato member state told Sky News. Small wonder that the US secretary of defence, Robert Gates, called on Spain, Holland and Turkey to join strike missions. He also asked Germany and Poland, so far sitting on the sidelines, to help out, too. The war in Libya cost the US $664m up to the end of May. By the end of the year this could rise to a billion dollars. The UK is spending £6m a week.
Source

So there is already a lot of money being spent on this war. But what makes me really suspicious is the announcement (AGAIN) of the special relationship between the US and UK. We always seem to step things up a bit after these quite regular announcements. My guess is that there is going to be false flag attacks much like 9/11 in the US and/or the UK very soon.

The wars in the middle east are going to be kicking up a few gears soon. The UN 'Peace keeping' forces are waiting for the right moment to make a full scale attempt at a fully 'Democratic' middle east..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wonder how many millions "protecting civilians" has cost Col. Ghadaffi?. I'd hazard a guess that it's much less than 6million dollar a week.

join