It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religion = consciousness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I somehow feel that new age teachings tend to lean over to life in a mind than a life out of the heart in the world. They want to connect each indivual out of the head to something but that isn't how things work. There are hearts that need to be felt for one another.

What we do, searching on the computer detaches you from your surrounding and it isn't very good for people. The elder people don't understand why we are doing what we are doing. We saturate ourselves with what we search on the computer and nowadays we all tend to become that way. All I want to say is keep your heart open for other people.

The believing we do in aliens isn't healthy either. IT's something that gets all of our attention. We can be superior ourselves. I believed there are much people who have put their faith in the fact aliens exist, are superior in knowledge and that we would gain knowledge from them while this can be very deceptive. We open ourselves up to something we don't really know and understand and it's like it became a hype of getting involved in such situations.

Ordinary people aren't bad.

It would heal a lot of the world if you would consider my words. Our elders lost somehow control over the world and we are all getting the same meaning we all will come out with all we know and there won't be any order anymore. We need to let our knowledge sink into our hearts. what i think of are bombardments of unhealty emotions on us. It is like we are supposed to understand everything that's told to us in an instant but wisdom is gained through life and experience.

wakeup call.

We need to stay healthy.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I would agree with some of what you have to say however, religion as caused so much heart ache, hatred and seperation in the history of man and so I have a better idea.

Why not just get a long hm? Why all this hate on who believes what? Does it really matter my friend?
we are human, we share the same feelings, we shed the same tears, we all love. So let's not judge someone for what religion they have or what belief, sexuality they are.

"Let's just be friends"
sounds good to me.

Also, opening up to something we don't understand? I can say the same to religion

David.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm sure this would be a lot more coherant in your native language.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanais

I'm sorry what?
What are you adding to the topic at hand? I would like to know your opinion on it.

David.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Caused? How does a thing with no ability for independent action do anything?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

you are right, I know that. I was just trying to make a discussion, that is all ^^

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Ah. Dookie Stiring then?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

No lmao. I wasn't trying to cause sh** at all

never mind. I give up.

Good night.
edit on 14/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join