It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Fires, Surveillance Blimps exploding, is there a war on our american mexico borders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Everyone knows about the 440 thousand plus acre fire which has just recently passed over into New Mexico..
Starting 06/06/2011.
Source: community.qvc.com...

Today my daughter called me, she lives in Sierra Vista AZ, about 30 miles from the mexico border there is a town name Naco, AMerica and on the other side in mexico is Naco Mexico. Surrounding Sierra vista are the most beautiful mountains,The Coronado mountains and Ramsey Canyon Mountain, with a waterfall which only runs at certain times of the year. A few communities around SV is Hereford, Palominas, Bisbe, HUacchuca City, Tombstone, and a few other smaller towns. There is another fire started this one came from Nogales side of the coronado mountains, it quickly rushed up the mountains and has laready completely burned the coronado mountain, my daughter told me, mom the whole mountain got burned.
Source: www.svherald.com... AFter reading this full article, what I am about to say next will put the title of this thread into place.
In May I was in Arizona for a few weeks visiting my daughter and son. The had went to the store, just a few minutes after leaving my son calls and say mom you wont believe this, The survelliance Blimp on Fort Huacchuca army base, ( which monitors the border) just blew up, he told me he was looking at it in the sky and suddenly heard like a gunshot pop, it didnt explode it was like paper meche falling to the ground, then he saw the cab where the 2 to 4 men where in fall to the ground.
Source: www.kold.com...
There first response which the newspaper printed was, the cable which kept it to the ground came off and hit the top part which made it happen. well being thousands saw it happen that story didnt ride not even 1 day, within the next few days more articles came out where the final result was, the military declassified thie information.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OK does anyone remember about 2 months back hearing about the drug cartel getting ready to try and stop the border issues they are havign with america? and most recently in the news there was mention the drug cartel had military style tanks and they were comming to gether for a war, but our government didnt know who they wanted to war against, us the americans or, there police and government.
The way Im seeing the cards stack up is, It is america that is being targeted and the cartel has waged a war on our borders and my government wont acknowledge this and seems they are not trying to stop them.
Open for debate, I take this issue as critical and serious

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I didnt make a thread on the surveillance blimp when it happened because I was visiting mydaughter she dont have a pc, and by the time i got home i forogot about it. I wonder why that information didnt go MSM???

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like were gonna see a border war with Mexican Cartels/Military this coming months

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Looks like were gonna see a border war with Mexican Cartels/Military this coming months

Is it not the obligation of our government to let the citizens know what is really happening here on our borders??? Yes it is.

SM2

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, if they did let us know, then the people would be even more forceful about securing the borders, which means Barry and company would be forced to do something, and they would lose the Hispanic vote. So they opt to do what past administrations have done, and that is kick the can down the road and let the next guy deal with the headache. Only now, it is escalating and something needs to be done immediately American citizens are getting hurt, killed and property is being damaged by the cartels and the illegal immigrants crossing the border.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

easy war to win - just legalize all the drugs
no more cartel

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

They are starting those fires, the fires is destroying alot of survellience equipment out along the borders, not ot mention I honestly believe it was the cartel that took down that survellience blimp, once that was down the fires started. fires create a filter which makes it almost impossible to see them comming.

And another fact to mention, what about the terrorist america is suppose to be fighting, wanna bet they are in with the cartel by know? I am not saying this is a fact, it is of course a conspiracy thought only, ( at least at this point< before proof exists)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nobody out guns the US especially on out turf,steel cobbled trucks are vulnerable to Molotov cocktails.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

You mean the truth? The sheeple can't handle the truth man.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
well CIA funds the drug cartels (with our tax dollars) to keep Mexico decentralized and create a WAR against narco-terrorism. that way we have reason to move south and install more military bases all over C&SA

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
Nobody out guns the US especially on out turf,steel cobbled trucks are vulnerable to Molotov cocktails.
exactly, if our all caring government isnt going to do anything, well fellow americans we do what we gotta do, we help each other stop the chaos

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii
well CIA funds the drug cartels (with our tax dollars) to keep Mexico decentralized and create a WAR against narco-terrorism. that way we have reason to move south and install more military bases all over C&SA

¿How come nobody sees this? It is so obvious! and also promote (or at least do not fight properly) drug consumption in USA, so everything keep going on.

Drug cartels can´t fight a whole country alone, it would be just an excuse to intervene, in a nearby country that, by the way, is also an oil producer.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

Originally posted by Enkii

¿How come nobody sees this? It is so obvious! and also promote (or at least do not fight properly) drug consumption in USA, so everything keep going on.

Drug cartels can´t fight a whole country alone, it would be just an excuse to intervene, in a nearby country that, by the way, is also an oil producer.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Yep, there is a battle right now, and the war is heating up. More tax dollars and lives down the drain. What a waste.

The Aerostat crash was posted here back in May.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

top topics

join