It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews campaign for dismantling of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The conflict between Israelis and Palestinians in the Middle East still shows little sign of reaching a peaceful resolution. But in New York, there is a group of ultra-Orthodox Jews who believe an end to the state of Israel is the only solution.

For those ultra-orthodox Jews who are devoted to the Palestinian struggle, every rally is an opportunity to voice opposition:

“Judaism yes. Zionism no. The state of Israel must go.”

A particular chorus of Orthodox Jews joins forces with the loud choir of Palestinian supporters. The collective voice is otherwise known as “Neturei Karta”, ultra-traditional Jews religiously opposed to the creation and existence of Israel.

Rabbi Dovid Weiss, Neturei Karta spokesperson says: “It is like a tumor to us. It has latched itself on to us. This terrible evil movement of Zionism, which is the ideology behind the state of Israel. It had hijacked and stolen the Star of David.”

According to rabbi Dovid Weiss, Jews were exiled from the land of Israel because of their sins. Neturei Karta worshipers believe restoration of the land should only happen with the coming of the messiah. Until then “we are forbidden as Jews to have any sovereignty, even in an uninhabited land,” says Weiss.

rt.com...
I was recently asked to focus on the good news rather than the bad, so this is my reason for posting this article. While I disagree with their sentiment- I beleive that the Jews should have a state of their own within the pre-June 1967 borders- it is good to see some non-liberal left leaning Jews take a firm stance in opposition to the current status quo which is Israeli policy. It is interesting to see their interperation of the Torah and biblical events.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Whoa...whoa...whoa...wth.... I actually agree with Orthodox Jews? Hell may be freezing over if they also want the state of Israel to be dismantled

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I believe that the state of Israel and the Jewish religion should be two different entities. The state of Israel could be opened to all people who view the land as sacred and follow all its laws, Palestinian and Jewish alike. But the religions need to remain separate from the state and it's policies.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, one more Man of G_D who turned his back on his People and his G_d and will roast in hell with the other sinners.

*shrug*

No great loss.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Care to deliver evidence of these beings and places you speak of? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Care to deliver evidence of these beings and places you speak of? Thanks in advance.

No, I don't care to,

Some of the seed was cast on stony ground...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In my opinion they now know that next comes the sacrifice upon the alter!

As I see it no one really knows if they are the chosen, especially the Zionist Jew, so there is a very simple solution in finding out and all it takes is to antagonize someone enough and they will bomb Israel.

Someone is trying to force the Hand of GOD into revealing himself to his Chosen People; my money is on the South African Jews, the ones that Israel will not acknowledge. There is no question in my mind that they are the Lost Tribe of David!

The odds are not in Israel's favor!

In the meantime, I am sickened by the words written in the Talmud regarding the Goyim!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Didn't think so.

Your imaginary friends have no place in policy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

While that is a great ambition it is unrealistic. Which ever nation becomes the majority within the state of Israel, they will be in control of the state. Ever since the zionists first came back to Israel, they pursued a policy to make the Jews the majority while further marginalizing the Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians. This still continue's today.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

This is from the story ..

“[Arabs] have no problem with Jews. They can tolerate Jews and they can host Jews with the greatest respect. They do have a serious problem with occupation, which we happen to agree with,” Feldman says.

Is this a conflict that has been deliberately perpetuated?

Was the creation of Israel even possible without outside intent and intervention?

Is it instigated and perpetuated by those whose only interest is war, any war?

Makes me wonder if people (all people) actually get along better than we suspect

and some diabolical forces (and others more benign/simply greedy) ratchet up the conflict intentionally

to infiltrate and occupy lands ???????????

to dupe people out of their assets ?????????

to assume their natural resources, ???????????

to test and display weapons, ground and air machines ??????????

so they can be sold to other countries for their wars. ?????????

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel
Well, one more Man of G_D who turned his back on his People and his G_d and will roast in hell with the other sinners.

*shrug*

No great loss.

Jews dont believe in hell you nimrod. Either you are just a troll, trying to make jews look bad, or spent your time at hebrew school stoned.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join