It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we get a dedicated JFK forum? thought id ask lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
this question/request might be a bit of a long shot but after chatting to others we/i was wondering what the likely hood of getting a dedicated JFK forum. (as i say maybe a long shot). mainly because it is a genuine conspiracy out there with vast amounts of information available dotted around the boards, research threads etc, i think it would be useful for it all to be in 1 place, making it easy to find the stuff people are looking for and gives an opportunity for other theories to be viewed and looked at.

anyways no harm in asking

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Can we get a dedicated JFK forum?

Oooo, I like this idea... as you can imagine.

In all honesty, It actually would be great to have a certain forum to discuss the many theories and various different angles to the case, admittedly. Right now ATS has a few which fit the different areas of discussion such as "Political Conspiracies" or "General Conspiracies" for example but as you said, It would be nice to have one place for all of them together. It would certainly prove helpful for research after all.

Good Idea Roni... which I'm sure won't come as much of a surprise.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

i agree!

i'd like ATS to have a forum i can sift through concerning JFK

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A JFK forum would be good!

One of the events in our recent history that actually has evidence of a government conspiracy.

In my opinion, there is too much discussion on here about the September 2001 terrorist attacks on New York city. An operation so vast and intricate an inside conspiracy is nigh on impossible and quite frankly an insult to my intelligence.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Excellent suggestion. This was something that I wanted to enquire about some years back. I hope this is seriously considered.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
I hope this is seriously considered.

You and me both.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I agree...there should be a forum created specifically for JFK. It would go nicely with the other specialized forums of the sort...like Area 51 for example.

JFK is a conspiracy (or maybe not) all in itself and he should have his own forum.

Good suggestion!

edit on 12-6-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It would be a great idea to have a forum on one of the biggest conspiracies.
Great way to get stuck into the JFK case

Much easier to research I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm a bit surprised this idea hasn't received a bit more support. There is such an overwhelming variety of information on the JFK assassination, with many side-stories, that could nearly be found in every forum on ATS (except maybe the Crypto forum, but I could be mistaken
). To collate them all in one forum would be awesome.

B-b-b-b-bump!

new topics

top topics

join