It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing Triangle-UFO in Spain 2011-06-09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This is a interesting video of glowing triangular-shaped object, hovering above Spain, was recorded recently in early June 2011. reminds me of the triangular ancient vimanas..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looks like a lantern.
2nd

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not sure this thing is even in the sky , judging by the street lights the person filming this is above the street , maybe in an apartment , the white lights bellow the orange part appear to be around street level .

I think the whatever it is is connected to the two white lights bellow it .
It would be nice to know where is Spain this is .
edit on 9-6-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
to me it looks like a lantern, although I hate that, I mean honestly, how many people are throwing Chinese Lanterns in the air? I have never actually seen one in person, but I digress.

Triangles are usually different than this, I would classify this as a Pyramid.

thanks for sharing

Mac

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

The constant zooming out then back in is more than annoying. I'm never really sure that the object is in focus. Also, not sure it's really a triangle. I would concur that you can't rule out a Chinese lantern. The video is too short, also.

There is nothing anomalous in the movement of behavior of the light.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How many times do we have to state : please stop posting bright lights a few pixels wide filmed at night. It could be absolutely anything. It's not a chinese lantern though! They tend to drift sideways and upwards, always upwards due to the heat.

top topics

join