It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama pledges to bail out Greece to save his NWO masters plans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I love how the ATS community generally jumps the gun without actually considering facts. I know, I know... facts tend to have a liberal bias but they are important, none the less.

First of all... what is so bad about him urging Europe to help out Greece? Second of all, our hand in helping Greece has nothing to do with spending money; it is simply forgiving some of their debt towards us (that they wouldn't be able to pay anyway) and making them promise to spend it on particular things within their own government.

The EU is meant for this kind of insurance. Why is it so bad urging them to fulfill their purpose?

widescale debt forgiveness is the only thing that could possibly resolve the economic mess we find ourselves in. I don't think that it will ever happen becuase i can't help feeling this is all been orchestrated. I do believe the collapse is intentional. If this is the case no possible solution will be allowed suceed.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

widescale debt forgiveness is the only thing that could possibly resolve the economic mess we find ourselves in. I don't think that it will ever happen becuase i can't help feeling this is all been orchestrated. I do believe the collapse is intentional. If this is the case no possible solution will be allowed suceed.

Ya the dept is BS I think most of us know it and your right its rigged to make us fail. Sadly I also agree nothing short of a revolution and overthrow of our regimes going to make it go away.

<< 1   >>

join