It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH MY GOD YOU ALL GOT TO SEE THIS VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Man when I saw this video the hair on the back of my neck stood up?!?!? This sh*t is scary!!!
www.sacredcow.com...

if you want to download use this one
www.cvrevive.com...

i got them at this website

www.syzygyjob.net...

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
that is scary and it can only get worse. right after the bombing in Oaklahoma they said it was islamic terrorist and then it was quickly rebuked. around my way we kinda were happy that it wasn't islam-related...i would have to read that evidence he spoke of to think otherwise.

i'm not paranoid about these things though. in the end all you can do is have a plan and work it if it's possible. can't fix it now; it's way passed that.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Damn, I can't view it, my computer does not accept .ram files.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is true, the things Alex is speaking of, has been going on for years, The really scarey thing for us now, is the new federal laws ( Patriot Act, Patriot Act II, and Homeland security act) that is allowing the govt. to form a more strict control on all of us.

All we can do is stay aware, and be as prepared as we can, be looking for a sucker punch, and dont buy into the bait they will be covering it with.

Stay Safe, Stay aware, and post everything of relevance.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
that hard to do, and it was in my face anyway. This is what I have been trying to tell BeLLaTriX, but he thinks I'm crazy and he has reported me to the FBI because of my comments about the FBI's lack of dignity and integrity in actually fighting terror. It's no wonder they never answer my messages. They are involved. One day this country will wake up, that day will be the day their houses are burnt to the ground by the NWO plotters and mind controlled slaves. Fight the Crusade.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
BeLLaTriX is a bumbling baffoon to waist the F.B.I's time on you. If there not going after the terrorist what makes them think that there going to come after someone who post stuff on the internet

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Bella: you turned in AV!

that's just...omg!

ummm, i hate to say this but this thread has turned to garbage...and it's a shame too cause it had massive potential.

opinions get repeated and no one contradicts the nay sayers. if you don't believe it to be tru you gotta come with more than attacks to make your point. goodness callin everyone crazy because they don't believe like you is getting played out on this board. and now we got folk turnin otha folk in to T.I.P.S.

can we please have folk back up their statements with more than nah-nah-na-nah-nah, or phone calls to the FBI.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is this serious?Bella turned AV into the Feds?????

I WANT TO KNOW

arc

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
yes he did - or said he did.

I have never seen AV make terrorist threats. I have seen him criticise and suggest hidden agendas behind such institutions, but I always believed that was free speech not an act of terrorism.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
IF THIS IS TRUE THEN BELLA GOES OR I DO !!!!

I will be in contact with Bob88 and William about this.

I will not remain in a community where members do not respect others freedom of speech.

Get a life Bella.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
can someone post a link to where these alleged threats were made before we all get puffed up over nothing.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
check out his poll in chit chat.. Anyway back to the TOPIC The video that I posted. What do you all think about it... Sorry it got deiviated

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ROFLMAO

Reported him for what? Maybe AV shouldve thought before he spoke, but if he did nothing wrong the what does he have to fear? I think he said it to get under your skin which it has seem to have done. Do you think the FBI would really waste their time on YOU ?

ROFLMAO

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ummmm, thats the way our leagal system used to work. Not anymore. All your rights went out the window.

Welcome to Berlin, 1941

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Who is this guy? I guess he is some US talk show host?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think I saw some where that he got kidnaped. I guess that's the price you pay when you try to get the truth out there

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I just tried to look at this video again and it's Gone
I wonder if someone saw it and decided to get rid of it. what do you all think?!?!?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do you know where to get a copy!!!

top topics

join