It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & bones caught on tape!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5POF
And the more you research Abstract the more you'll learn it is the conspiracy nuts who are pulling the wool over your eyes. Many make up stuff or wrongfully interpret a lot of stuff, for entertainment, and then there are of course those who buy it, and feel like they know the "truth".

President Bush doesn't rule the nation for "Skull and Bones", he's started a war within the powers invested him by the War Powers acts of ?1918? which most all of the country agrees with.

While it's not fully constitutional, it's not the "skull and bone's" doing either.

It doesn't matter if Saddam is in power, the "Baath" party is what is running the show, and while Saddam is the big boss, they don't need him. If anything putting Saddam in there was a hope at curbing the Baath party's insanity.

Obviously that failed.

And why do Masons not flee the room when asked if they are masons? Because they aren't insignificant poots who need to hide their membership to feel more "involved". We only hide our membership when life is at stake, like in Nazi Germany.

You've got a lot more to read Abstract.

Right on man. People love conspiracy, but if they pulled their aluminum foil hats off their heads, they might realize "everything" is not a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That is your answer Dreamz?
haha...hahaa..

We have ruled the World for centuries. And continue.
There is no conspiracy as all of you are willing participants.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
haha...hahaa..

Who is we? If you a part of it you are nothing more than a pawn in a game of life or control should i say. I think you speculate more than you know. You try to make people think you are in on all the secrets of society...........well I bow to you my master

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
haha...hahaa..

WE????

Oh forgive me mighty great conspiracy theorist who "acts like he knows and is in on the inner workings of secret societies."

You know, you should be careful who you point out on Secret societies, someone might just know your full of #.

Can I ask what school you attended and what degree you currently hold?

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If he was real so to speak Dreamz he would be deemed a threat for society and eliminated by his own kind for leaking information on a forum.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
If he was real so to speak Dreamz he would be deemed a threat for society and eliminated by his own kind for leaking information on a forum.

Or maybe it is part of the grand scheme of things, to slowly leak out information on the net for people to read about.

I try not to disrespect anyone on these boards but some people really take their "beliefs,knowledge" furthur than they know how to compensate for.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

Originally posted by 5POF
And the more you research Abstract the more you'll learn it is the conspiracy nuts who are pulling the wool over your eyes. Many make up stuff or wrongfully interpret a lot of stuff, for entertainment, and then there are of course those who buy it, and feel like they know the "truth".

President Bush doesn't rule the nation for "Skull and Bones", he's started a war within the powers invested him by the War Powers acts of ?1918? which most all of the country agrees with.

While it's not fully constitutional, it's not the "skull and bone's" doing either.

It doesn't matter if Saddam is in power, the "Baath" party is what is running the show, and while Saddam is the big boss, they don't need him. If anything putting Saddam in there was a hope at curbing the Baath party's insanity.

Obviously that failed.

And why do Masons not flee the room when asked if they are masons? Because they aren't insignificant poots who need to hide their membership to feel more "involved". We only hide our membership when life is at stake, like in Nazi Germany.

You've got a lot more to read Abstract.

Right on man. People love conspiracy, but if they pulled their aluminum foil hats off their heads, they might realize "everything" is not a conspiracy.

Right on well said. I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
das whack this is some cwazy stuff man

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter's 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones." S+B Wiki

Just so we all know it is 100% legit, sit back and enjoy the movie. This will really send a message to you. I love looking through the old threads here...such a wealth of great information. Letting the good stuff not get covered with dust is the key though.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

LOL - you brought a 7 year old thread back from the dead!! Talk about skull & bones!

Weird coincidence, because I just finished Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" today, which is the sequel to "The Davinci Code". It's about the Mason's and Noetic science.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Smell the Roses seems to be a Necromancer.

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

Unlike Archivist, Necromancer compulsively saves every forum message in carefully preserved archives for future use in battle, while Necromancer collects departed threads merely for the thrill of resurrecting them. Some say he performs this unnatural act out of malice, others say he can’t help himself, but no one really knows.

redwing.hutman.net...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join