It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish Kill in Gills Creek that Feeds Smith Mountain Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So many dead fish, birds and aquatic animals showing up all over the world. It seems that there is never a sure cause or if they come up with one it just doesn't sound plausable. IMO they shouldn't be surprised when dead fish and dolphins wash up in the Gulf, I feel its obvious that all the Corexit that was sprayed has killed a large part of the Gulf. When the fish kills happen inland in the lakes, rivers and streams it really makes me question what all could be causing it.

www2.wsls.com...

This creek located in Franklin County, Virginia is one of many creeks and rivers that feed into Smith Mountain Lake. Going by the article they are not sure what could be causing this fish kill but they are speculating that it could be a manure spill from last week. Another thought is that it could be the temperature change and the water heating up quickly.
There was a fish kill out in the Chesapeake Bay back during the first part of January 2011. The cause was speculated to be a drop in the temperature of the water.

www.cbsnews.com...

All of this could play a part in these die offs but my feeling is there are more factors like:
Is the Earth expelling Methane Gas in certain places?
Is HAARP creating atmospheric frequency changes?
Is the Earth going through some magnetic shift that causes whales and such to beach?
Could it be Solar Flares and the Earths protective sheild is developing leaks?

The fact is that I know these things happen all the time for one reason or another, but we are hearing of these coming from everywhere on a daily basis. Something Global is going on and the concerning thing is that I remember from elementary school Science class that every branch of the food chain effects all the other branches further up the scale.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Or is it people dumping nuclear waste in the water and expecting a miracle ? Sending out "Torchwood" like teams to collect this stuff. Do you really think this just started ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It hasn't just started but it definitely needs to stop.

There are mass extinctions happen in various places all over the world. The people who study these things are extremely concerned, but the prevailing attitude of our politicians seem to be that money is more important than having a planet we can live on.

join