It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will NWO Be Established?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkcreation
It could happen at any time, though I believe later rather than sooner. They need more time to establish themselves, before they announce the conversion of power. What is the significance of the comet?

i really don't know but Nasa had their eyes on this.
Nasa is also in on this (correct me if i'm wrong)
And they did pay much attention on aug 11th
they said it would be a spectacle

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have read that shooting stars will be visible if the night is clear, but am confused as to how this links to NWO?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Biblical End Times Prophecies 1 [ New World Order Exposed by Michael Diamond ]

I downloaded this from edonk and when i was watching this docu i almost #ted in my pants. if it is the truth well then i've bad news for all of us.
now there are 6.000.000.000 people. But they will reduce that to 2.000.000.000 people.
4.000.000.000 humans will lost their lives for this #.
It can't be. that is genocide on big scale

[edit on 6-8-2004 by Hiawatha]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's the current thinking:

If John Forbes Kerry is elected US president, he will be the first president who has said openly that he believes defense and policy for all nations should be left to the United Nations.

In addition to this, Bill Clinton has let it be known that he wishes to be the next Secretary General of the United Nations, a position he would get only if Kerry is elected or if his wife Hillary is elected in four years.

So then, you will have both a sitting president and a former president then as Secretary General of the UN with the same beliefs. NWO could not be far behind.

"The Bible Code Website" indicates hidden encodings that this will come about sometime between 2005 and 2012, which would fit with the above scenario.

The former UN Secretary General was selected by Madeline Albright, Clinton's Secretary of State. Because the US foots most of the UN bills, the sitting president's administration can pretty much pick whoever they want and Clinton would likely not be serious opposed for the job.

On the other hand, if G.W. Bush is elected, I don't see how this could happen. Anyone have any other ideas?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hiawatha

I downloaded this from edonk and when i was watching this docu i almost #ted in my pants. if it is the truth well then i've bad news for all of us.
now there are 6.000.000.000 people. But they will reduce that to 2.000.000.000 people.

Actually, by the time they are done, they plan on taking the world population down to only 600,000 people.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So you think that mass genocide will come with a NWO?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is the man of the docu
He broadcasts everyday on radio
he fights against the NWO

ANTI New World Order

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkcreation

So you think that mass genocide will come with a NWO?

i do not know the truth anymore I'm completely confussed

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
The NWO has been around for longer than you realize.

`MacKiller

They were already present in Ancient Rome and even before.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Actually, by the time they are done, they plan on taking the world population down to only 600,000 people.

Why such a small population? For easier control (over the people)? Perhaps the survivors will be in a new 'chosen population' - i.e. they were meant to live. If this is so, expect the survivors to be already prominent figures in our society. IMO NWO will only be established once the OA has members fully established within the White House - for example President and Secretary of State.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by darkcreation]

[edit on 7-8-2004 by darkcreation]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join