It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

Yes, it does look like an artificial modular type of assembly. Very intersting

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What would YOU do if you had antigravity spacecraft? Well I think if I could go to Pluto at noon and be back by dinner I might just think about putting some bases around the neighboring planets ,and if I found some VALUABLE minerals (gold, silver, platinum..etc.)I might just start a mining operation and sell them here on earth. That's only if WE HAD antigravity technology, of course Nikola Tesla had a patent on a machine (antigravity) dated before the turn of the century (1893?).

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
video has been removed.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The link has gone

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yea where is the video? Why did the poster remove it?
I like an answer please! Make it quick so I can view it and then think nothing of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Yea where is the video? Why did the poster remove it?
I like an answer please! Make it quick so I can view it and then think nothing of it.

The video is not necessary to see the images from the Google Earth (Mars) to which it referred.

Go to page twenty of this thread, you will see the Google Earth images, and the original from which it came (kindly located by user Phage)-- you will also find evidence that the object is the result of missing bits of data after a poor attempt to sample the surrounding data to fill in what was missing.

In other words, "Move along, nothing to see here."

Or, then again, I could be an agent (Agent F) with MiB and am sworn to mislead, or even perhaps an alien stalling for time until we can finish applying camouflage to our secret base. Either way, you won't see anything out of the ordinary next time you look. We have our ways.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This does not surprise me. Could be one of the evac sites. We've been evacuating people off this planet for years via shuttle and this could be one of the closest drop off zones. (not sure where we go from here, possibly alien help? maybe a reason we rarly see them or hear about them. Their existance is not known for a damn good reason.)
I love how we stupidly wave and laugh saying have a nice trip collecting space rocks while they are like omg thank god I got off the planet in time. The last shuttle goes off in July and I expect solar storms shortly after disabling transformers at first and so on. I'm new here so this sounds ridiclous but I assure you we are not bringing just astronauts on the shuttles.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by atomdt

I'm new here so this sounds ridiclous but I assure you we are not bringing just astronauts on the shuttles.

Welcome atomdt.

Got any links about what you're saying, re: True use of shuttles?

JR

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome. I will grab my links and post them as soon as possible. Also I will try to tie them into with the Mars station and the ISS so we don't get off topic. =)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Also side note till I post the links I found, the shuttle is designed I believe for 7 astronauts. The have publicly announced they have brought as little as 4 with them on flight.The info i read states these other seats were occupied and additional room has been made. Sorry about the off topic. I do believe there are places just like the Mars station we have found. Maybe aliens need to stop for gas too? lol
Also there have been 18 astronauts unaccounted for that "died in space"
edit on 27-6-2011 by atomdt because: forgot a sentence

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by atomdt

So, where is your evidence you say you have? We are all waiting here as it is so important to your basic argument...

It seems that maybe there ain't no evidence... oh, and exactly what are you trying to say again? Can you just give me the name of one single person "evacuated" off earth to Mars?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

I find this hard to dismiss

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by inhomike

From higher up

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
To my mind, these two images are clearer than the "bio station" And the media would have a hard time laughing at them IMO

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by inhomike
To my mind, these two images are clearer than the "bio station" And the media would have a hard time laughing at them IMO

Yes astounding pictures.
Even their shadows hint at artificial structure. Nice find.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Thank you, I tried the media during the "bio station" flap but got no interest, oh well

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I take my hat of to the guy who found these images to be "stitching, that really is great work

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry to bump a three year old post.. But why is this thread in skunkworks?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SecTownKid

And the OP video doesn't work, is there a link around to the vid? Thanks, haven't seen this thread before.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join