It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on here who believes in "over unity" devices...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
...actually own one or made one? Allegedly there are plans on the internet, so making one of these devices would save you tens of thousands of dollars a year in gas and utility bills. What is the excuse for not making one? I'll repost an anecdote I made in another thread about a real case of "something for nothing" that a LOT of people jumped on:

I remember back in the late 90's when plans were put on the net to modify certain PAYG cell phones to get free calls before the provider in question finally fixed the hack. Believe me, people were all over it. You could mod them yourself or buy them modded, with prices ranging from double to triple figures, depending on the entrepreneurial spirit of the modder. The reason they were so prolific was people were getting something for free using a technology that worked. Yet no-one has built one of these so-called "over unity" devices from plans off the internet. Because they don't work. Quite simply, if there were plans for actual, working "over unity" devices on the net, they would be everywhere. This site alone would be buzzing with people swapping tales about how they took their home off the grid, took their parent's home off the grid, sorted their friends out, etc. etc. etc. Word would spread across the net like wildfire. It would become mainstream knowledge overnight. Why has this not happened? Because these so-called "over unity" plans simply do not work. No grand conspiracy here.

So here we have an example of people illegally modding their phones to get free calls. Interestingly enough, even though the mod required little electronics experience, pretty much everyone I knew bought them modded and paid a premium for the privilege rather than do the trivial work themselves, which kinda shoots a hole in the "over unity is suppressed because they're so easy to build that Big Business wouldn't be able to profit from them". A

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

I really hope you're wrong. But, I already know. Somebody speak up! No? oh, well.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You might want to look here ?

www.steorn.com...

dispatchesfromthefuture.com...

Peace

( Check Your Tiltles spelling ?)
edit on 093030p://06America/Chicago01 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I still believe in these devices, even though I have never seen plans for one or built one myself.

The cell phone service provider you mentioned was able to remedy the problem simply by fixing this hack, corporations that rely on conventional power for income would not be able to fix the problem of millions of customers dropping off the grid so easily. Therefore I find it plausible that said corporations might pay some shady agency to suppress any and all plans for free energy devices, whether they are a hoax or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this is wat ats and the internet needs more of...
guides or ideas to getting what we get charged thru the teeth for, for free.

i know there out there blah blah but why isnt there a facebook or a google type thing?how could it not be more popular?

the internet is free? this is proof its not. its all sensored, everything drip fed, yes maybe a little faster than what we are use to but still eventually having the same outcome,

dumb humans sitting back waiting for it to happen. either to us or to someone we know.

s n f
edit on 1-6-2011 by questcequecest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nice post man,

Just a quick word of warning, im dyslexic, so i appologise for any spelling errors (im working on it lol)

Just throwing my 2 cents in here. I dont think it an issue of "If" they exist. They have been invented and proven 100's of times over. I believe it was Nikola Tesla who came up with the idea first. He had many inventions that demonstrated over unity and infinite energy generation. Sadly after he died the vast majority of his works were confiscated. There are many theories as to who confiscated them (American government, illuminati etc.) but thats up to the indavidual to decide. Some of the ideas and designs were kept alive by his followers and family members and have have stood the test of time. Thease designs and ideas can still found today everywhere on the internet.

One of the main groups getting heavily involved with this today is a group setup by Stephen Greer called the Orion Project. www.theorionproject.org.... Its a slow moving organization but i think they will get there eventually.

Now for the conspiracy part. You would have thought that if thease devices did exsist or were possible to build with todays technology then someone, somewhere would have made it publicaly avilable. The conspiricy theroy is that when someone comes up with and idea or a prototype for these devices, they are appreoached by someone from the either the government or and oil company. They are offered more money then you could ever imagine to sell the idea/rights/patent. Once the idea has been sold it put on a shelf somewhere in a black box, never to see the light of day again. If the inventer should develop a moral back bone and refuse they offer of money......well they have ways of dealing with that too (AKA Silence indefinatly).

Alot of people will call it bull, but you only have to look at what the powers that be gain from keeping this technology secret to see how plausable it really is.

Infinitate energy genreation = no oil/petrolium. If were didnt need to buy fossil fules anymore, the oil companies would go broke. Considering how much influence and property they own, it would cause a serious destabilization of the financial institution of the global economy. The goverment makes 1000's of times more money from the oil companies in tax then they ever do from taxing the people. In one foul swoop it would destroy the global economy and bring governments to thier knees.

My own personal opinion is that im on the fence with this one. On one hand i think infinite over unity energy generation would transform the world tremendiously. The imrpovements that could be made with this technology are almost immaginable. On the other hand the transformation from fossile fules to next generation energy would be catastrofic to our way of life. There would be a period of transistion that would be very painfull.

Anyway, its a 50/50 argument, but as always, its upto the indavidual to decide how the feel about the topic.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

www.steorn.com...

Peace

I did ask for people on here specifically to avoid posters simply linking up to unsubstantiated websites. However... steorn have yet to deliver a product. Even their own independent testers concluded their device was not over unity.

For future posters, can we please keep responses to the OP only? I want to know who specifically on here has built and is actively using an "over unity" device.

Thanks, spelling corrected

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass

The cell phone service provider you mentioned was able to remedy the problem simply by fixing this hack, corporations that rely on conventional power for income would not be able to fix the problem of millions of customers dropping off the grid so easily. Therefore I find it plausible that said corporations might pay some shady agency to suppress any and all plans for free energy devices, whether they are a hoax or not.

The fact of the matter is that before the hack was fixed, people were exploiting it.This proves that if plans for working devices are posted on the net that give people something for nothing, it doesn't remain as anecdotal evidence amongst a group of fringe conspiracy theorists, it actually leaks into widespread use as word of mouth spreads. Yet I see no devices.

In fact, your point further re-enforces my anecdote, simply because fixing the hack was a fairly trivial task for the provider, yet it was still exploited to high heaven before the fix was in place. "Fixing" thousands upon thousands of people using home-built "free energy machines" would not be a trivial case of a software/firmware update, in fact it would be pretty much impossible. The cat would be well and truly out of the bag forever.

You say "I find it plausible that said corporations might pay some shady agency to suppress any and all plans for free energy devices, whether they are a hoax or not", yet posters on this very forum have linked up a plethora of so-called "over unity" plans as a response to people (such as myself) who demand evidence. So where are devices?
edit on 1-6-2011 by john_bmth because: added an extra paragraph

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Excellent thread, S&F!

Very logical assessment of things... which is why I fear this thread wont get much attention

I've used the same argument in over unity threads before, and supporters won't have it.

There is conflicting statements made by supporters of over unity devices. First of all, they say that the government suppresses all this technology. Fine. I could get behind that. The government and big business is known to do such things. But....

Then they talk about how there are plans for these devices all over the internet. Wait... what? How is there plans for these devices all over the internet if they are being suppressed? It doesn't make any sense. Yet people use this same argument over, and over again. You can't have it both ways, either the government suppressed this technology, and nobody will ever see it anywhere, or the technology is available on the internet. They are exclusive ideas.

So for the people who say the tech is on the web, then please answer the OP's question, why have you not made these devices and freed yourself from the oil cartels grasp over you? This is groundbreaking stuff, and if you really believe in it, put your money where you mouth is.

All it would take is ONE person to build this, take it to a science expo, and let people there check it out. It's extremely easy to test whether or not they are putting out more energy than they are consuming. The, guess what would happen? People there would FREAK OUT! They would all start telling their friends and colleagues, who in turn would tell their friends and colleagues.

You wouldn't even need the internet for this. The idea would spread like crazy, TPTB, Illuminati, CIA, whoever else would NOT be able to stop this. I don't care how powerful you think they are, they can't stop tens of thousands of people all over the planet from spreading this info around. It's just not possible.

So this leads me to two conclusions. One, this technology does not exists, and people have been had. People don't like to be had, so they defend this obviously.

Second, this tech DOES exist, but it IS locked away somewhere and will never see the light of day. In which case, there is NOT going to be "Plans all over the internet" for it. So please people, stop saying that. Because it there was plans all over the internet, like the OP said, this would cover the globe in a day and people would be building these things all over.

I think the idea of "free energy" just isn't ever going to be what people think. Solar, Wind, Geo-Thermal, Hydro, these are all "free energy" in a sense. Once you build the device, you extract power, with no input. That is free energy, right? Yes you have to maintain these things, but you are still extracting energy from something, without putting any "fuel" into the system. How is this any different than all of these supposed Tesla free energy machines out there?

I'll tell you, it's different because they are proven to work and provide us with energy, and are already a part of the energy grid. Why does the Illuminati and Government not suppress Hydro, Solar, Wind, Geo-Thermal energy? They can't make money off that, can they?

In addition, even if there was some device you could put on your table that would produce energy, you are still going to need Oil. We use oil for a TON more things than just fuel for vehicles. Obviously the demand will go down, but there will still be demand.

Also, if such a device was created, it would create a whole new industry. Why don't the oil companies just buy the rights to this technology, and be the only ones to produce and capitalize on it? To power vehicles the world over, enough to reduce the demand on oil, the battery industry would have to EXPLODE. The oil companies could just shift their business to batteries instead of oil. Big corporations are like vultures, they go where the food (or money in this case) is, they aren't just going to give up. They could still make tons of money, maybe even more. You cannot claim to have any knowledge that the oil companies would make less money with these devices, than they would with oil.

I realize my post is long, and I apologize, but this is a complex topic, and anyone that actually cares to be a part of this debate shouldn't have a problem pondering the ideas I have put forth. But sadly I don't think most people care enough, they just want to go around to different threads and call people sheep, disinfo agents, and parrot the whole "there is free energy man, the gubbermint just suppresses it" without providing any logical or factual basis to that argument whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The plans on the internet are not likely to be the real deal. It's called disinformation - it's there to mislead folks in to believing they don't work most likely.

How do we build one then?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

The plans are the work of disinfo agents? That means the following people are disinfo agents:

John Bedini
Tom Bearden
Nikola Tesla
Dr. T. Henry Moray
Gabriel Kron
Edwin Gray
Frank Golden
Howard Johnson
Floyd Sweet
Dr. Deborah Chung
Dr. Randell Mills

...and so on. I got tired of copy and pasting but you get the point. It reads like a "who's who" of the "over unity" scene, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would like to add to the OP another case of "free" stuff that was exploited for years before something happened to stop it:

Although there were already networks that facilitated the distribution of files across the Internet, such as IRC, Hotline, and USENET, Napster specialized exclusively in music in the form of MP3 files and presented a user-friendly interface.

The back-end system was built by Napster's chief architect, Jordan Mendelson.[4] The result was a robust system whose popularity generated an enormous selection of music to download – at its peak there were 25 million users and 80 million songs, but the system never once crashed.

Napster

And for something that is still going on today: X-Box

The popularity of the Xbox, as well as (in the United States) its comparatively short 90-day warranty, inspired efforts to circumvent the built-in hardware and software security mechanisms, a practice informally known as modding.

Within a few months of its release the initial layer of security on the Xbox BIOS (which relied heavily on obsfuscuation) was broken by MIT student Andrew Huang and the contents of the "hidden" boot ROM embedded on the MCPx chip was extracted using some custom built hardware.

Once this information was available, the code was soon modified so that it would skip digital signature checks and media flags, allowing unsigned code, Xbox game backups, etc., to be run. This was possible due to flaws in the Xbox's security.

I know many people with a modded X-Box, however, I do not know one single person that owns an overunity device which can power their house, car, or in fact, even their modded X-Box......

Great thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

Infinitate energy genreation = no oil/petrolium. If were didnt need to buy fossil fules anymore, the oil companies would go broke. Considering how much influence and property they own, it would cause a serious destabilization of the financial institution of the global economy. The goverment makes 1000's of times more money from the oil companies in tax then they ever do from taxing the people. In one foul swoop it would destroy the global economy and bring governments to thier knees.

This is not true at all. Unlimited energy = unlimited amounts of profit to be realized. Supply and demand controls prices to a degree, but there are many other factors. You are lacking some basic fundamental wit in the nature of business and making money.

Also, you are missing the point of the thread and disregarding the OP post. There is no reason to post the point for point story that has been created to con people into believe their is overunity and unlimited energy.

The point of this thread, is that if it exists (as you and others say it does) then where is it?

Surely if it is so wide-spread in the unlimited energy subculture, plans are available, countless people have the devices (according to them), then where are they?

Where are these free energy devices?

I can go find someone to mod my xbox tomorrow and I will be playing a bootlegged copy of Black-Ops the next day. Yet if I want a magnet motor to power my TV while I play my game, somehow the only way to access it is by paying 99.99 for plans to build it myself.

If the free energy devices are so prolific, so many people have them.... Then where are they!?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

www.steorn.com...

Peace

edit on 093030p://06America/Chicago01 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

Steorn was/is a fraud, and it's hilarious that you would even post a link to them.
Quick Read

But nevermind that nonsense, not the point of this thread I presume.

If you would like to try and sell the idea that the "Orbo" worked, then you start another thread on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'd like to compare the free energy(over unity) concept with another idea which has been quite popular some time ago, alchemy. To be more specific the search for a method to turn base metals into gold.

Thanks to our scientific progress we are aware of the fact that this is impossible by non nuclear means. And it seems that the majority is accepting this. You wont find many philosophers stones on ebay or recipes to create them in fringe forums. Still I don't see chemistry and nuclear physics as being more simple to grasp than thermodynamics and energy conservation in particular. What is missing here?

If we say that the interest into alchemy vanished after the science demonstrated how to transmutate elements by application of nuclear physics. Is then the reason for believing into free energy(over unity) devices maybe linked to the fact that there is no way to demonstrate that such devices are impossible?
edit on 1-6-2011 by moebius because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey all

Here's some of the more recent news:

Aviso's Free Energy Circuit Revealed
pesn.com...

Dr. Steven E. Jones' circuit gives evidence for 8x overunity
pesn.com...

Cold Fusion #1 - Claims NASA Chief
pesn.com...

Lots going on these days
But not very many at ATS building anything yet it seems

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Hey all

Here's some of the more recent news:

Aviso's Free Energy Circuit Revealed
pesn.com...

Dr. Steven E. Jones' circuit gives evidence for 8x overunity
pesn.com...

Cold Fusion #1 - Claims NASA Chief
pesn.com...

Lots going on these days
But not very many at ATS building anything yet it seems

Right, but have you built one yourself? If not, why not? I specifically stated that I wanted to hear why proponents of "over unity" devices have not built one themselves, not inks to websites making unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Every time overunity and "free energy" is mentioned on this forum this is what happens. No critical explanation by the poster, just a blatant spamming of pesn or peswiki links.

IMO users that do this should be banned from the forum. You have nothing to add to this discussion save a copy and paste of links.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Darn, double post

edit on 1-6-2011 by john_bmth because: double post

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by cupocoffee

Every time overunity and "free energy" is mentioned on this forum this is what happens. No critical explanation by the poster, just a blatant spamming of pesn or peswiki links.

Wow, you are extremely rude.

And I can't help it that sites like peswiki are where the action's at. Those guys are the ones who are out there doing stuff. Making progress. Posting regular news headlines.

So-frickin-rree for trying to generate some discussion based on the most recent news in the field

c

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join