It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Charles Nenner (Cycle Forecaster, Inc.) predicts major war in 2012/2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Listening to Moe Ansari - Market Wrap today. Guest was Dr. Charles Nenner, claim to fame is one of the favorite advisors to Goldman Sachs.

Podcast for 5-31-2011 here: marketwrapwithmoe.com...

Intro to the interview starts at -23:20 mark.
Interesting comments at the -21:40 (More nations joining the PIIGS, north/south Euro), -17:10 (Supercycle), -16:41 (Debt bubble bursting, -16:20 (War cycles, major huge military conflict in late 2012 dwarfing Iraq/Afghanistan conflict), -6:30 mark (comments on Bernake knowing what's to come and wanting to be part of history).

General advice to investors is to prepare, and focus on protecting what you have rather than making money.

Turns out Charles Nenner has a website also. As a cycle forecaster he seems similar to trend forecaster Gerald Calente and has roughly similar opinions.

charlesnenner.com...

Also found this:
www.businessinsider.com...

Former Goldman Analyst Charles Nenner: A "Major War" Is Coming At The End Of 2012
Courtney Comstock | Mar. 11, 2011, 7:11 AM
He started off the interview by saying that he's telling his big clients to get out of the market because the DOW will drop to 5000.
"We went log in 2009 in the first quarter [when] we had a price target of 1356 on the S&P 500 , and we're getting close," he said. "So I told my big clients, hedge funds, pension funds, and big firms to go almost totally out of the market."
The question was, What would trigger the DOW dropping to 5000?

Nenner replied, "Well, I don't want to depress you, but I should tell you that I also do war and peace cycles and it shows that were going to have a major war at the end of 2012, beginning of 2013. And I think that's going to do it."

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Another Nenner article from a fund manager site:

fundmanagernews.com...

...Nenner also said that if the S&P closes below 1300 there could be a major move to the downside.

Almost on cue, yesterday, the stock market closed at 1295 on enormous volume. With the mid-East protests and specifically the “Day of Rage” planned for the weekend, it appears that the market will continue it’s swoon into the weekend.

Nenner also sees a major war at the end of 2012-2013 that will most likely take the Dow down to 5000. Nenner has been talking about the timing of this military conflict for several years. It obviously is an cycle that he has conviction in....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
TTT

Correlates with the end of national bailouts from central banks story from Zerohedge.

new topics

join