It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are They Doing Here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Maybe i should of made this thread a place to vent ones ire toward these professional debunkers or better still maybe to list possible candidates for repeat offences.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just try posting a thread having anything to do with chemtrails, 911, or Obama's BC and you will see the same threesome appear withing MINUTES going nuts. Just try it. Any time, day or night, the usual suspects will appear within minutes, complete with sneering attitudes towards everyone. And a lot of the bozos here seem to think they actually are knowledgeable.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with anything or even everything. THe weird thing is these three seem to be here ALL THE TIME, just waiting for their preferred threads to be "debunked". Like they have no other life, such as a job. As in, maybe this IS THEIR JOB.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

OK lets see what or if anything eventuates, i name WeedWhacker.
I know it was an obvious choice, it was only a matter of time.

REPORT me to the Moderators, then.

U2U them. Go to the Administrators. So you, at least, will be "satisfied".

edit on Wed 1 June 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I know it sounds like the epitome of delusional paranoid conspiracy phobias, but they seem like they must be GETTING PAID TO DO IT.

When I found ATS, it was because of John Lear. When HE was here, as a so-called "Conspiracy Master" --- a term applied, to several members, back then.

HIS name came up in my research, after discovering the hordes of nonsense Apollo "Moon Hoax" believers on YouTube, and becoming increasingly amazed at the lack of critical thinking, and logic, shown there.

It was a tangential process....HIS name rang my bells, since I was in aviation for the majority of my life....all of my adult life, and his name is famous (mostly, as the son of the more famous father, Bill Lear).

Imagine.....encountering someone you knew (or, thought you knew) by reputation, and seeing the silliest, and most outrageous claims being written, by him, here on ATS? My respect for what I thought of him, as a fellow aviator, plummeted.

Not only the mistaken, discredited writings about the Moon, but the equally daft claims about 9/11 (another issue near and dear to me). Finally, there is my long-time interest in the "UFO" phenomena.....which he ties into as well. Again, what he "says" are his views, and opinions on it are doing a disservice to the entire field of actual, serious investigations. (HIS "soul catcher" on the Moon, for example!!)

Allowing for how I later came to think that ALL of his shenanigans were part of a big game, for him....he apparently reveled in pulling people's chains ---- still, his actions tarnish the field. Many fields....and, continue to infest and infect thinking, as younger, gullible and impressionable people stumble across his writing, on the "Webz" -- since, nothing ever seems to go away, once posted on the Internet.....

Since then, there is a seemingly never-ending influx of equally nonsensical claims....things that MOST people, who have a decent education (especially in many sciences) find appallingly ignorant. Ideas that are flying in the face of reason, and often (as seen today, with this craziness about Comet Elenin) actually serve to invoke FEAR into the innocent and less-informed. Unnecessary, irrational anxiety that is unfortunate, and can lead to scam and con artists swooping in, and taking advantage of those vulnerable to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
One: We don't particularly approve of threads attempting to call out certain members who's only crime, if crime it is, is one of disagreement.

don't like people disagreeing with you? Perhaps ATS isn't for you then...

This thread is closed.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
this thread is to discuss what we can do to hopefully expose certain agenda driven behavior on ATS.

Why? There are so many agendas, one would go crazy trying to spot and identify them all.

While i totally respect that ATS is public domain and appreciate different views,

This thread indicates you're unable to appreciate different views.

i must question some members motive.

Locate the nearest mirror.

ATS is predominantly a conspiracy based site

We began that way, and have long-since evolved to a site inspired by conspiracy-styled thinking, but which is much more a place to hypothesize, research, and speculate on the gaps in information received from mainstream media, on all subjects.

What is not understandable is why certain members who do not believe in any conspiracies consistently reappear to debunk, disprove and even ridicule those of us who disagree with a certain government/NASA view.

To put conspiracy theories/speculation to a tough-test so that poor theories may be either eliminated or refined into a quality conspiracy?

Why do obviously intelligent individuals who believe the official line on all issues flood certain topics often in unison just as a thread is gaining momentum?

Just because someone disagrees with one (or more) conspiracy theories, that does not automatically indicate that person "believes" the official line.

So what are they doing here?

Looking for answers, the same as you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join