It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1
Why hasn't this anti-Semitic S.O.B. AngryOne been banned already? And before any of the other Jew-haters try to spew any bull# defending this guy, I'm not even close to Jewish.

So if I point out the wealth of the Rothschilds and the power they exert in the world, am I anti-semitic and a Jew hater ??

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

www.modernhistoryproject.org...

Some other good history at that link but then you'd need to accept some truths.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Lynda101

You are absolutely correct.

The "Money Changers" have been in power for many many 1000's of years.

Long before Rome and Babylon. In fact, they are the ones who started both, as they did with all "nations", "governments", and probably all religions !

The elite ruling class merchants (and / or commerce bankers) that go from one country to another did (and are doing) so for economic reasons. Financial infiltration is (and has been) one method as opposed to or coinciding with military actions. [...]

Thanks, Xuenchen, for spelling this out. I imagine this (in a nutshell) is the info in "Babylon Banksters" -- really enlightening stuff, a new way of looking at things for me.

I don't know if this is from "Babylon Banksters".............

I got this from an essay written by a friend of mine .... a hand written college manuscript many years ago (the 70's).

does this directly resemble any writings that have been published anywhere ?

the manuscript goes into some very deep connections from very ancient trade societies.

the "book" is 300 pages --- all handwritten.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
unfortunately almost everybody mix Judaism and Zionism, which are completly different. Zionism is working for TPTB and everything the Jewish people are accused is in reality the Zionists who are guilty.

I am still not convinced that this is the case. It just sounds like a cover, if you ask me. As for Judaism.....well, are you saying that that isn't a problem? Do I have to bring up some Talmud quotes?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Perhaps an explanation of the differences is needed.

:::::here are some opinions:::::

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

One means of misleading many Jews and all too many non-Jews is the Zionist misuse of names and symbols sacred in Judaism. They use the holy name Israel for their Zionist state. They have named their land acquisition fund with a term that traditionally implies the reward for piety, good deeds, and charitable work. They have adopted as a state symbol the menorah (candlebrum). What hypocrisy, what perversion it is to have the Israeli army fight under an emblem, the meaning of which is explained in the Tenach (on the occasion of a previous return to the Holy Land) as, "not with armed force and not with power, but in My spirit says the Lord of Hosts."
again, is it PERCEPTION that TPTB have focused on ?

It must be stated explicitly that while not all Jews are Zionists, not all Zionists are Jews. The motives of some of these non-Jewish Zionists, e.g. Lord Balfour and General Smuts, are at least open to question. From the beginning of the Zionist movement, some of the most articulate and fervent Zionists have been Christian clergymen, especially "fundamentalists," who hail Zionism as an important "religious" movement and welcome it as a fulfillment of prophecy. They also, and significantly, serve the cause of Zionism.
does this refer to the "London/Vatican" aka TPTB ?

Apart from the Zionists, the only ones who consistently considered the Jews a race were the Nazis. And they only served to prove the stupidity and irrationality of racism. There was no way to prove racially whether a Mrs. Muller or a Mr. Meyer were Jews or Aryans (the Nazi term for non-Jewish Germans. The only way to decide whether a person was Jewish was to trace the religious affiliation of the parents or grandparents. So much for the this racial nonsense.

i think recent DNA "studies" have results that link "Jewish" bloodlines......BUT
there are several and they are distant. There is also more than one "Christian" bloodline as well as others based on "religion".
is it possible that people with the "J" Haplogroup have many religions and nationalities ?

recent changes to the definition of "ethnicity" has included references to religion.

J DNA

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

many "definitions" and "opinions" actually do bring the two together.....

but that may be the original "plan" by TPTB !

There MUST be a difference between "Money & Power" and "life-guiding" beliefs.

edit on Jun-23-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I didn't say that Finkelstein was a Holocaust Denier. David Irving was somewhat respectable before he wrote Hitler's War and he was somewhat close to Hugh Trevor-Roper. Everyone says he is a document fabricator. However it was David irving who exposed the Hitler Diaries as fake after Trevor-Roper paid 6,000,000 pounds for them. Sure Irving speaks to NeoNazis but they are among the only ones who will listen. I would say less than a quarter of his supporters are NeoNazis. NeoNazis are the morons who say "6 million more". Why does anyone who questions the Holocaust become a NeoNazi? I don't want to whitewash the Nazi regime. I think Hitler and the Nazis were just like any power elite. Thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why are Jews disproportionately represented in most fields? Albert Einstein, Edward Teller, John Oppenheimer, Carl Sagan, Thomas Gold, Sigmund Freud, Noam Chomsky? I know these are different fields but it seems that the prominent members of each field are Jewish. What does anyone think about the accusations that Ashkenazi Jews have superior intelligence? Is it possible that Jews get the focus because Jews control the camera? I am in a dilemma because I agree with Gold's ideas about abiogenic petroleum and Chomsky's institutional analyses. What if Gentile ideas were being pushed aside in favor of Jewish ideas which may turn out to be wrong? Scientific breakthroughs are made by one scientist taking the work of another and building upon it. Did Einstein get credit for 100 ideas by topping them off with his one so to speak? Thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just find it strange, that with the % of jewish people to non-jewish in the world, compared to the % of people that we see on TV(or running TV) that are jews, and how astronomically different they are. You just need 2 eyes and a brain to see that.

Be careful with the conclusions you pull from your observations though, they could make you an anti-semite. >.>

Really though, is it some kind of club, like freemasonry? "I'm in this powerful position, and I want to invite all of my friends from church with me!"

Just questions.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
we had 12 tribes of israel. The northen 10 tribes were called the house of israel, and the southern was called judah and benjamin. Judah became israel when it hated israel and sold them to slavery the way that judah sold and betrayed jesus and joseph as well, they control and try to enslave everyone adn they created israel without israel and everyone apparently loves them too, # this world and its stupid people. They idolized jews for everyone through media and actors and celebrities and ----------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CoRiBu

This is down really to easy finance, which the rest of the world does not have.

Its not to do with the hackneyed 'Jews work hard' as is often boasted about. Anyone from any race with ambition works hard, but its down purely to whether you can get the finance for your research, your business, your business expansion and modernisation or even your kids education. What is dire is that Banks wont lend, its virtually as though they were geared deliberately to stifle innovation and business. Most people have to access finance to start up things or develop their businesses such as the cost of Patent's on a new idea which are prohibitive without all the other physical costs to produce a product or service. Many peope due to this lack of finance have no chance and despite failing businesses, it has cost research and business innovation incalculable loss.

No one race has all the ideas, the talent or simply the patience to see a long-term project through, but one race has all the contacts to advertise their products and services and unfortunately easy access to the finance to make their dreams come true.

What the rest of the world should be asking is, has the long-term witholding of finance been a deliberate policy of Jewish controlled banks thereby enabling Jewish business to benefit? Knowing what I have seen of the information available, I can't truthfully any more now say no, because of the length of time we can trace a clear malevolent influence controlling the banking system. This we can see has been a deliberate policy when one considers the directions against the goyem by the Talmud and its adherents.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Here's a news flash for you: WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN CONTROL THE WORLD!!! And if you honestly look at the world and don't see that Anglo-Saxon billionaires rule pretty much every aspect of your life then you must really have an axe to grind, a personal bias latent in your logic that prevents you from attacking your real oppressor. Which is exactly what the 100 or so fat, white, middle-aged men who run this nightmare want.
edit on 24/6/2011 by rexpop because: typos

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop

Here's a news flash for you: WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN CONTROL THE WORLD!!! And if you honestly look at the world and don't see that Anglo-Saxon billionaires rule pretty much every aspect of your life then you must really have an axe to grind, a personal bias latent in your logic that prevents you from attacking your real oppressor. Which is exactly what the 100 or so fat, white, middle-aged men who run this nightmare want.

You might try reading some of the thread, some good info in it.

The Jews may not be the "top of the food-chain", perhaps it's "white heterosexual men", as you say, but it's not wise to ignore "the extent of Jewish control" either, IMO.

Could be it's not just personal axes to grind. Lots of people see the rather obvious extent of Jewish power in things like politics in various nations, and their considerable disproportionate power in media / entertainment.

Why ignore it? Why assume personal bias?

As far as "attacking" the "real oppressor", any suggestions? I'm sure people might like something constructive, for a change.

JR

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Jewish race = Hitler and most if not all political, economic and mass media leaders
Jewish religon (any race) = majority of israelis and concentration camp inmates

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CoRiBu

catholics have more power worldwide than Jews ever had...as for why there are more "smarter" jews,one reason is that during the Middle Ages,the "smart" kids that were non-Jew went into the preisthood to get an education,therefore servering that genetic line since priests didnt reproduce...but the "smart" jewish kids married Rabbi's daughters and bred,thus furthering the "smart" bloodlines.....but my point about power is dead on....the pope rules his flocks and there are hundreds of millions in that flock

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by CoRiBu

catholics have more power worldwide than Jews ever had...as for why there are more "smarter" jews,one reason is that during the Middle Ages,the "smart" kids that were non-Jew went into the preisthood to get an education,therefore servering that genetic line since priests didnt reproduce...but the "smart" jewish kids married Rabbi's daughters and bred,thus furthering the "smart" bloodlines.....but my point about power is dead on....the pope rules his flocks and there are hundreds of millions in that flock

Not sure many people would agree with the idea that "catholics" have more power than Jews. In the past, that was undoubtedly true, but not today.

The other thing is to be careful of confusing Catholics, with the power that is centered in the Vatican. Just as we need to be careful of not assuming every Jew is in on some conspiracy, certainly the average catholic has no clue what Cardinals and Popes are up to behind the walls of the Vatican.

I like your bringing up the issue of the dysgenic effect of the celibate priesthood. Not sure Jewish intelligence is a result of "good" breeding though. Actually, up until the last century, Jews fought the effects of too much inbreeding, within ghettos, and had higher incidences of retardation. Probably a lot of positive results from breaking out of that, among them, less retrogressive genetic abnormalities.

Anyway, back to Jews vs. Catholics in postions of power. If I'm not mistaken, this hasn't been much of an issue in the more powerful nations since the great debate about Kennedy's loyalties, back in the early 1960's. There is simply no question about the fact that Jews find themselves in postions of power, and influence, in numbers far disproportionate to their population.

Is this the case for Catholics? Not even close, as far as I know. But, I'm always willing to entertain the possibility that something has somehow changed, maybe something people aren't generally aware of? Perhaps you can share about this.

JR

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop

It's about time we had some more real truth here. I'm outright sick of the propaganda now, and this coming from a guy who actually bought into bits & pieces of the whole caboodle..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This thread is being closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join