It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Story Musgrave believes the Challenger astronauts were still alive after the blast.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Not possible. They hit water at hundreds of miles per hour.

I agree with this as well
Think of the plane crashes that hit the water at those speeds.
Even if they could build a structure able to survive intact with you strapped in and surrounded by a ball of feathers
The G forces upon hitting the surface of the water would dislodge the brain and heart and other organs from their positions tearing blood vessels and arteries in the process

Princess Diane died in a High Speed Car Crash yet she had no visible external injuries
Her heart had been displaced internally from the impact, tearing veins and arteries in the process

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

Man,I remember that day.I was in Navy boot camp.We had a very nice memorial service for the astronauts that perished.

If this is indeed the case,then that makes it even more horrific. I can't imagine the terror of surviving the explosion and falling to a sure death .Very tragic and sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's not just Dr. Musgrave who thinks that or says that. Former shuttle astronaut Mike Mullane revealed additional evidence that they were conscious during the fall in his book "Riding Rockets." The emergency air bottle story has been known for many years now, but the air bottles they had were not pressurized in a manner that could keep them conscious, and in fact NASA tried to brush it aside as proof that the cabin was depressurizing and they were losing consciousness and trying to find a way to stay awake. What they didn't tell us back then was that the pilot was flipping switches in a manner which indicated he was trying to restore power (a futile effort since the fuel cells had been severed from the crew compartment). NASA knew this and hid the information for as long as they could to minimize the public outcry over the disaster. It was easier for the public to swallow if they thought it was just an explosion which resulted in the astronauts instantly losing consciousness and dying.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I thought the story was going to be they staged their deaths in the shuttle explosion and then sent them on double top secret one way mission to Mars.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That was not a day that I care to remember. I was in one of the first helicopters to get there after the explosion. We had flown down to watch the launch and were parked at the Transient Ramp at Patrick AFB. When we saw the explosion, one of our pilots yelled for us to get our aircraft in the air. We were flying towards the shuttle when someone from NASA ops told us to come back. There was actually a danger that we could have been hit with falling debris. We orbited around for about 15 minutes and then went back. We flew around looking to see if anybody was in the water. When we didn't find anybody, we started collecting some of the debris.

A few months later we had to give a statement to the investigators about what we did and what we saw. That was the first time that I heard that they were alive until they hit the water.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I first heard this a couple months after the accident. They quietly announced that the pilot was working the emergency checklist, which showed he was alive and conscious until impact.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I first heard this a couple months after the accident. They quietly announced that the pilot was working the emergency checklist, which showed he was alive and conscious until impact.

Yeah, we got the news about that time as well. At the time, it was still not clear what had happened and there were some ruminations that the Rooskies had caused it, either by on-site sabotage, some sort of hypersonic missile, or transmission of a range safety flight termination sequence from a Russian ship downrange. There actually was a buzz about that one since the explosion, at first glance, sorta LOOKED like someone had done a flight termination.

There was actually some, um, initial preparation for appropriate response that went on, but was held off until the Rogers report.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here's a great video with before (during the challenger) and after (if it really is them).
Some of the images are beyond creepy in terms of doppelganger..
Up to you decide how you feel about it.
When this happened i wasn't up on false flags...
I still believed everything I was told and saw by those I considered superior
and was conditioned to trust..
Make of the video what you will..
False flags didn't just start yesterday so to speak..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I grew up in a small town. I left for several years. When I came back, I noticed that people were looking at me strangely. I was being followed by store security all of the time. I went into a bar and the bartender told me that I was banned. I told him that I never had been in there before, how was I banned? My ID cleared that up. I went into another place and a guy hit me with a pool cue. It turned out that there was a guy who looked like me, causing all kinds of trouble. it finally cleared up when he went to jail for a long time.

So forgive me if I don't put too much credibility in that picture.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I agree - some people look like others.
People who are completely unrelated can sometimes be more than twins
in appearance. That's a funny thing considering we're supposed to be unique
but that's another thread.
Also your story is anecdotal and doesn't follow along what was presented
in the video.
Some of them even kept their names.
Like I said - make of it what you will but forgive me if i don't put
much credibility in your story.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I went into another place and a guy hit me with a pool cue. It turned out that there was a guy who looked like me, causing all kinds of trouble. it finally cleared up when he went to jail for a long time.

Years ago, was meeting my big little brother and his old lady at the State Fair. Got a call to meet them at a certain place. Went there, and there was Todd Bedlam. Walked up to him, froze. It was, and it wasn't my brother. But same build, same size, same FACE, just a hair off. The guy started laughing at me, and at least the VOICE was different. Todd popped out from behind something recording me, it was a setup. Apparently Todd's old lady had walked up to this guy and gave him a big hug and they were both very confused for a few seconds.

I have pictures. They are nearly indistinguishable. And that's weird, given that none of the Bedlams look all that commonplace. Todd looks like a short Viking. Imagine a stockier reddish-blond Brian Blessed. All he needs is an axe and some leather armor and he could be a Tolkien movie stand-in. Yet, here was another guy that looked and was built just like him, down to the beard and hair color, length, and styling.

I have seen identical twins that looked less alike. For that matter, there's a contractor in town here that looks so much like ME that people call me by his name and vice versa. We could easily be cousins. So, I'm not too surprised by being able to find people that sort of resemble others. It happens.

It's got to be even easier to find images that are supposedly the same people a decade or two older.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
People often mention the term "explosion", which is not entirely correct. The Challenger disintegrated under the tremendous aerodynamic forces when its structure was compromised. The rapidly-expanding sunlit cloud of LOX and Hydrogen fuel, along with some localised burning of Hydrazine, created an illusion of an explosion.

See this thread for more details.

So it's not that big of a surprise that the crew survived the initial event.

BTW, here's an image of the crew cabin (sans nose section) shortly before it hit water:

(Taken from this video: www.youtube.com... )
edit on 19-12-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join