It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric energy sensation in dream ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I have been having a recurring sensation for the last 5 yrs or so whilst being in a light sleep usually just as I go to sleep or prior to waking up. It starts with a very loud buzzing sensation in my legs and tends to make its way up through my body as if I am being pushed down by some energy. Some times I feel as if the whole bed is vibrating too. It often accompanied by a loud noise of vibration which seems to change frequency from a high pitch to low pitch.

This can be in any area of my body depending on the intensity of event. I quite often feel myself trying to push back against this force which will usually wake me in a different position from that of the dream. For example: If I were to try and use my arms and hands to repel the force by pushing them in front of my body, when I awake they would be by my side.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what may be happening. Thanks.
edit on 29-5-2011 by linkshot1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Perhaps its a reaction caused by stress whenever your sleeping? My advice is keep calm and try to dream of something peacful whenever you feel this. It may help diminish the feeling.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks, I´ve never thought about it in that context before and maybe it´s something to do with it. My only doubt is that I´m a fairly quiet, claim person and this seems to be an outside force effecting my aura and eletrical system. I can´t explain it in words as well as I´d like to, but I´ve often felt as though this vibration is trying to communicate with me.

Thanks for you response.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sounds like vibration stage of astral projection to me. Some people can do it naturally.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Can you explain further please ?

As I have often felt that I´m in another place when this happens.

top topics

join