It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Thread. Everything This Dude Says Makes Sense to Me. So I Made a Compilation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I decided to make this thread because I believe this guy is very intelligent, and outspoken on areas that I think are important. I agree with basically everything this man says. That is very very rare for me, as I easily see through peoples bs agendas, but this guy seems honest. Enjoy

CAUTION: EXPLICIT MATERIAL

Welp. I could go on, but I think that I may be pushing it with the mods as is, so what do you think?

edit on 29-5-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks for that. Have you heard Joe chat with Michio Kaku on the Opie & Anthony show? You should YouTube it, it's great.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

No I havn't but I'll check it out. Feel free to post it

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those! I forgot about Joe! I always loved what he had to say about ayuhuasca/'___'...He really just calls it as he sees it and it does really resonate with me too!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm all for float tanks

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Rogan is a genius. For a long time I didn't give him a chance because he was on TV, but once I stopped being close-minded I realized that he is diamond in the rough. I would go so far as to say that he is the modern heir-apparent to Bill Hicks, insofar as the ability to combine being a visionary and a comedian into a very high art form goes.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Great video's I love Joe Rogan and his outlook on life, he does indeed make a lot of sense. S&F, thanks for posting.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Joe Rogan is a really smart guy. The thing I like the most though is that he endorses Ron Paul for President!

Great videos btw...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ya he knows whats up....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yeah hes definitely the man....pretty sure he visits this site too...if you have check out his podcasts....they are usually twice a week and they just chat about current events...reality..really intresting and entertaining...can watch them all:

blog.joerogan.net...

From the dave chapelle show "Your crazy joe rogan" and thanks for Podcasting

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Caution: Explicit
One of my all time favorites, Devolution of stupid people by Joe Rogan.
Youtube won't allow it to be posted, but its on LL. Devolution of Stupid People : Joe Rogan

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
He is logical, moral, and not afraid to speak his mind. That's why he's so popular.

I love this man. He is my new idol.

As a former Catholic, Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Rogan is pretty good, although the constant talk of pot can get a bit old after awhile. I enjoy his podcast and would recommend it. Listening to him talk about his internet usage and his constant searching for off base topics I would really surprised if he isn't on ATS already. a friend has twittered him to come check out the site he would probably dig it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I like the way he thinks. He has a regular guy approach to world issues. Not some Hollywood coke sniffer. I would be proud to have a beer with the man.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Well that explains it, although maybe the smart people intended for things to be that way and instead left to explore the stars. Leaving behind the ditch diggers and sheep herders?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Rogan is pretty good, although the constant talk of pot can get a bit old after awhile. I enjoy his podcast and would recommend it. Listening to him talk about his internet usage and his constant searching for off base topics I would really surprised if he isn't on ATS already. a friend has twittered him to come check out the site he would probably dig it.

Yes, I tried to stay away from the subject of drugs with this post because I didn't want the thread to get trashed. Besides, although I agree with him on it, that is the least important issue for me.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Good call to the OP. Joe Rogan is a smart guy, I'll definitely give him that. He makes some great points about what is happening in the world today.

S+F

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I love Joe Rogan!

If you have netflix, check out "Joe Rogan Live" - its like 55 minute stand up... funny as hell, and brings up some real good points...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
S&F'ed. Great thread. Joe catches a lot of nonsense because of the tv work he's done, but anyone who has taken a few moments to listen to him speak would be hard-pressed not to like him.

He does seem to channel Bill Hicks at times, and I believe he is a member of Sacred Cow Productions - the company co-founded by Bill. When I found that out years ago, I couldn't help but give him enough credibility beforehand to take a listen. Like Bill, Joe is capable seeing things at a depth far superior to his contemporaries. Also like Bill, Joe can be hysterical while doing so. It's the way comedy SHOULD be...comedy of the mind.

Thanks for the post OP!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

that video was absolutely phenomenal.

thanks for posting it

What he has to say about dmt is very interesting as well

top topics

<<   2 >>

join