It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos faces would you have placed on Mount Rushmore?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk
peter griffins face

makes me think of the FG episode where Peter & Lois are trying to escape the wrath of Mel Gibson who chases them perilously about on the face of the Mount Rushmore monument. Mel steps into thin air and looks surprised as he plunges to his death.

Peter explains away the suicidal faux pas as he quips to Lois: "Catholics don't believe in gravity"

benintheuk thank you for your contribution.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Alfred E. Neuman

Groucho Marx

Goofy

A crying Glenn Beck

Thank you for this post. Alfred E. Neuman is such a great choice; I can picture "What, Me Worry?" replacing the presidential seal on Obama's speaking podium.

Groucho Marx was amongst my personal considerations. The greatest of the greats.

I never caught on to Goofy very well except that he is as he's named. That he is a dog with a pet dog is sarcasm subtlety of the finest order.

thank you for taking the time to contribute

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, George Carlin and.... hm... Dave Attell.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by benintheuk
peter griffins face

makes me think of the FG episode where Peter & Lois are trying to escape the wrath of Mel Gibson who chases them perilously about on the face of the Mount Rushmore monument. Mel steps into thin air and looks surprised as he plunges to his death.

Peter explains away the suicidal faux pas as he quips to Lois: "Catholics don't believe in gravity"

benintheuk thank you for your contribution.

Haha that was a great episode. And you're welcome

top topics

<< 1   >>

join