It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Read my post
, i hope it helps you. It's from the peruvian morning show "Hola a Todos", but sent by a contributor.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

check now, thanks for noticing

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Thank you so much. I did see the word "investigation" or "investigate" so can you tell me if it gives a name of who is doing the investigation. With the gentelman's name, if can try to find his phone number. If we could get him to come on ATS and tell us all about it and details we could ask that would really help us. I will get right on that.

Great work, Big STAR Thanks

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
Well i would like it's real. But of course, we have a lot of chances that is a fake. Hope is not.
It's well made if it's fake.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

You had better hope it's not real!

Any race that is that far ahead of humans has no need for humans. They wouldn't come here for our benefit.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

Your welcome as I do love these things if real they make me think if not from earth where did they get the materials which makes me think of how they obtained the materials. Its cool tho I dont know. It could just be a bluebeam test ran to see how certain minds would view it to ok or not activation of bluebaem or whatever its REALLY called.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/2010/11/skyline-movie-review-1.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) Server at www.scificool.com Port 80

Sorry still no working

edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

Good Question, If he didn't center it maybe he didn't even have any software or even a computer for that matter since he did post it himself and sent it in to the TV Show.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

hmmm... that ship is not from the movie skyline, they are really different, it could be for a viral promo movie for skyline but those are not the ships from the movie. i must say that the ships on the movie are the best thing in it.

Wow, we posted our comments at the exact same time.....cosmic......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You can see some minor cloud drag from the left, as it exits the first cloud formation.

Real or not, I find it very telling that "weedwacker" is all over this post and many others, calling hoax without any justification. Instead he/she waits for someone else to do it, but still calls a hoax. Why? Is "weedwacker" on this forum purely to wack the "weeds" that are new unexplained posts?

Very telling indeed.

Regardless, it's a good video. Could pass for decent CGI, if it's a fake, but it's going to take more than a couple of youtube links to *obvious* fake vids to debunk *this* one.

If you're going to try and debunk a vid, at least try and be professional about it. Stay classy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

There have been two major astroid impacts in Peru in the last 4 years, that left huge creaters, we did not hear that on the News in the States either. It is hard to even get a sighting on the News, that happens in the Here.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Let me search if i can contact the tv show and see if they have more info about the guy who sent the video. I'll post if they answer

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
well since i cant post the damn images, the footage speaks for itself that it isnt the ships from skyline, if you want to watch the movie...DONT WATCH THIS ONE, because of the spoilers (cough cough)

edit on 26-5-2011 by baraka because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by coolottie

I think I heard "mis juevos" on the voice over, which is a common expression of surprise, like "bloody hell" in England or ****** ****** in the US.

Nice clip.

link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Well, even if it is Fake, he can't say it is Ice Crystals or Space junk, Just joking with you Weed, nothing personal.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

Naw thats not it, somebody explain?????
Thanks for fixing it as I did want to see if it was and its not soooooooooo

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Real or not, I find it very telling that "weedwacker" is all over this post and many others, calling hoax without any justification.

It looks exactly like all the OTHER already proven fakes, too. Seen enough of 'em....haven't you?

Remember the "Brazilian" UFO??

Proven fake, here on ATS...in a thread. Just search for it!!!! [**]

[**] Here, did it for you:

UFO Brazil 2011

(That one was a dupe thread).

This one is the original thread:

UFO over Brazil [HOAX]

When you've seen as many hoaxes as most of us, here have.......

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

Aye was looking at the skyline pics as well. And if you look closely you can see it moving slightly in the open spots in clouds. By the way he pans to the left after it leaves it look like another heavy cloud so perhaps he couldn't see it again after.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weed, Even I knew those were Fake when I saw them, look at how clear the video is in the Fakes though compared to this video. The quality is not as good, eventhough you can see detail on the craft because it is so close, it is not as sharp as most Fakes.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No not quite the same certainly a disc but the one you are showing has one center peice sticking down. The op's has several down points at the edges

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
1 has always wondered what the responses would be if a real video was produced. Not saying its real or not, um just sayen

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You may not want to admit it, but it's impossible to "prove" some of the recent vids are fakes, based purely off the speculation of anonymous users. The obvious fakes are just that, obvious. Even most CGI vids are obvious.

When you find a video that is convincing enough to make you question whether it's real or CGI, you then have to question the motives for creating something of such quality, if indeed it is a fake. Then you question how viable it is to produce such a quality piece of footage, considering the equipment available from whoever is supplying the clip.

When too much becomes unanswerable, such as origination of source material, unfortunately the clip then becomes relegated to the unknown. But that's hardly grounds to say something has been debunked.

When you try too hard to claim something has been debunked, it makes your opinion appear quite skewed. Especially when it's literally all someone does here. Would you agree?

No one is jumping up and down, trying as hard to claim these are real, so why then do we have members here whose sole purpose is to fervently claim they are fakes?

Very odd indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join