It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've searched the Peruvian media, and there is no report of this UFO. I am going to have to say CGI.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There's a small cloud opening just to the left of the large opening that the spaceship can be seen in. When the spaceship is first visible in the large opening, it should also be visible in the small opening due to its size, and it isn't. It appears that whoever crafted this didn't bother to try to coordinate it with the various openings in the clouds or to try and address the fact that clouds are translucent, they limited the image display to just the large opening and they used a sharp cutoff. I'd love for it to be real, but I'm calling it a hoax.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Really great find anyway. Can't say I have seen this particular CGI before IF that is what it is. I'll be anxiously checking back to this thread to see what the CGI experts think of it. There is someone on here who is an expert I forget their name though. Bummer. When we are visited it might look something like this although I don't think any saucers are going to start out within shooting range.
At least not until they know what sort of reception we will be giving them....unless they don't care and this would indeed be troublesome for a whole host of reasons.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

Give that man a cigar!

just google "skyline movie"......click on images.......they look the same to me.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok lets take a bite:
Its close up not normal for faked pics
Peru makes me think Quetzalcoatl
Its 2011 and the clouds seemd to stream with it but that could be bad video
We are not alone at ALL
So hopefully its a close up fake 1 or, or its time to get the party favors out because Earths birthday is a lil Early

Be well

Smh Skyline how did it get on news smh or was this a commercial? Ahh you gotta love the mindgames folx our brains enjoy the entertainment associated.
edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

You are correct of course. I am no expert on either CGI or alien transportation systems. Just felt it was fishy and would post it. I would rather it wasn't proven wrong or CGI. However I think a previous poster already stated it was a viral clip for the movie "Skyline".

link   
Well i would like it's real. But of course, we have a lot of chances that is a fake. Hope is not.
It's well made if it's fake.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I call fake. Simply because the vid is way to short. If it was that big there should have been a lot more video coverage of it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ha Ha, yes, obvious CGI. I wish I could explain how I can tell to someone who has no knowledge of CGI, but I lack the patience to spend the next ten minutes explaining things that they wouldn't understand anyways since they don't use the programs. I'm experienced in Blender, Maya, Adobe, etc and know it when I see it.

But, let's use our heads here. $1,000,000 imaginary internet dollars goes to the first person that has enough common sense to tell me why we don't even need to bother breaking down the actual video content to know why this is an obvious fake?

The other thing that bothers me....is that in this day and age, where education is so cheap and access to information is so easy to get to, that people involved in a a subject enough to post almost HOURLY about it have no friggin' clue about the tools they need in order to make sure they are not made fools of. It is almost as if they WANT to remain ignorant in order for them to live this fantasy life they have built for themselves. And the casualty of their ignorance are the folks that desperately want the truth to come out, and the only way that happens is when our own community is smart enough to handle such a stupid video such as this.

In the future, I would hope that rubbish like this is not posted in the first place, as the average person interested in this subject enough to post daily wouldn't be fooled by such nonsense, regardless if they understand video editing or not. Common sense rules out most of this crap.

I remember the Haiti video. Laughable. The arguments that it could be real, the wasted pages of ignorant folks trying to point out this or that about the video content itself.....when 3 seconds of common sense and reason was all anyone needed to see it was fake within seconds. The poor fools who defended that video to their dying breath embarrass us all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
something that size should be casting a fairly significant shadow and when it passes over some of the thin wisps it should be noticeable. I am going with fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Also I think real ones would be accompanied by some EA crafts of some sorts you know the real real real special ones that ALL govs share but wont talk about because it shows they get along.
edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hmmm... that ship is not from the movie skyline, they are really different, it could be for a viral promo movie for skyline but those are not the ships from the movie. i must say that the ships on the movie are the best thing in it.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

www.scificool.com...

www.scificool.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

No. I saw that movie, and that spacecraft doesn't look like any in that movie. This is a pic of the mother ship:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
and if you notice the object in the video doesnt cast any selfshadow or any type of reflection or light refraction.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by coolottie

Nice catch.

The problem I have is this. Why does it happen that someone (whoever filmed this) had his/her camera right on the spot where something happens. Out of the whole sky...

I'm no expert but I would go with CGI on this one.

Just my opinion, not an expertise.

In addition to this, why after catching something that large in your view finder would you not center the frame? The camera didnt even shake which would indicate surprise. Of course maybe he saw it already, reached for his camera and aimed for a spot in the clouds where he assumed it would pass? Even still, why not center the shot?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Really people? I have seen so many UFO videos on this website almost completely overlooked, but this piece of CGI is actually getting positive feedback?

Hahaha.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

No. I saw that movie, and that spacecraft doesn't look like any in that movie. This is a pic of the mother ship:

Are you sure
and the link wont work. Nor 2 from poster above you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My eye isn't trained to see if it's fake or not, however, i speak spanish as my native language, so I can provide you the translation of what they're saying on the video.
Firts, it's a morning variety show (i don't know if there's something like that in the US or another countries, or if it's called another way in english. At least here in Chile, there's one in each channel every morning, also they are in Brazil and Peru as far i'm concerned)

It was filmed in the city of Huancayo, and it was sent to the Tv station by a guy called Henry Smithers. He claimed that once he saw the UFO went in a hurry to search for his camcorder. He claims he didn't heard any sound, so it couldn't be an airplane or something like that.
And the guy on the Tv show says at least "interesting, looks like 'independence day'". Not even the presenter believes is real according of the way he said that.

After watching the video and all, excuse me, is there some space for me in the "it's a HOAX" wagon???

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I am going to send a youtube message to the person that posted it and see if he can give me any information on this video. I do hope we can get a translation, that would really help.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Those clouds would be moving much more if that were real. it looks cool though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join