It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Rule- 1 Post Limit Test for ATSers... Just an experiment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Human beings cannot be trusted with power over other lifeforms. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, minimal power corrupts minimally. In order to achieve this, power, and therefore knowledge and responsibility, must be spread as equally as possible. The first step is communicating in person about these topics with your neighbors.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ZackMorris because: punctuation error: apostrophy tresspassing in an undesignated habitation zone. perpetrator was tazed unconscious on scene and transferred via boxcar to nearest fema camp.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I turn 30 next week, I used to think that was really old and yet I still feel as immature as I did when I was 16

Unfortunately I dont have anything profound or intelligent to say

Cheers

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You know I was contemplating the other day, and this contemplation lead to me thinking. Woah dude is thinking actually contemplating? Amazing it's like we contemplate even when we are sleeping, it's like the brain is a parasitic organism inside my head. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! Runs away screaming.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Some Things are Better Left Unsaid,

I'll Worry Less When I'am Finally.....

DEAD!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well ultimately I'm shocked! Hopefully someone sees this post and replies. Well done for following the rules but like I said there was an ulterior motive... Wondering what? I'll reveal if anybody is curious and to let you guys know I'm a little disappointed actually.
The rule has been broken by myself which I'm suprised at so post at will!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

OK dude Ill bite, whats the purpose?
Being honest I kinda thought it was cool just reading peoples random gibberish

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You know I agree it was good reading the posts. Gained some insight into people's thoughts even if like in one case was cheese lol!
Hope I explain this ok, so the purpose was basically to see how well people follow rules no matter how pointless the task seems. We can put it down to respect which may very well be the case but I was sure as soon as I posted this thread it wouldn't work. Was actually kinda hoping that also. If someone as irrelevant as me can set rules that people follow especially in a forum like ATS and without any consequences from breaking of the rule, what hope do we have of breaking the shackles of the stupid rules that govern our lives. We as a collective are weak! Its possible but so far from reality at the moment it's almost scary. For now and the unforeseen future we will remain restrained and will continue to suffer.
Maybe my test wasn't the best method in determining that but it does offer a theory and answer on a small scale.
You all may disagree with my approach and gain nothing out of it but for me it says alot.
Anywho, just saying!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

Fair call,

I see what you were doing but for me personally I didnt see it as a rule to follow more as a game to play.

Maybe thats one of the ways TPTB currently manipulate us though, by making us think its all a game

Either way it was fun for me

Cheers

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The world is what it is and the worldis what we make it...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
On occasion, I am fooled into believing a lie because I was too lazy for proper research of the source and subject.This is not the source of the informations fault, it is my own.It rarely happens anymore but when it does it serves as a valuable reminder for denying ignorance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join