It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25th: Nail in the Floor speech by Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The Last Nail Floor Speech

Despite all the clauses I could cite and things that can be mentioned... I just want to say..
What a writer and speaker!! It comes natural to him, because he knows the country so well but I believe he is putting more and more thought into what he says because now he is a Presidential contender, lots MORE, people are listening...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

He certainly looks like a good contender but, we have had guys who promised the world prior to getting into office.
I try not to put my faith into much nowadays, it just makes me think bad thoughts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
at lease will all know him, and have for some time.
Unlike most of the PTB.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I for one will be voting for this well spoken, very knowledgable candidate. The people will once again be able to walk down the streets worried more about the murderer, or child moletsor than the cops with a chip on their shoulders. You go sir, you go.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Mnemicrsl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The difference now is that Ron Paul isn't promising the same old things. He's actually addressing the problems in our country by getting to the true cause of the problem. He isn't just campaigning here. His ideas are the same now as they were when I first voted for him in 1988. If we back him and get him in, more like him will follow.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
I for one will be voting for this well spoken, very knowledgable candidate. The people will once again be able to walk down the streets worried more about the murderer, or child moletsor than the cops with a chip on their shoulders. You go sir, you go.

i wish or mean no harm to Mr. Paul

but really, do you honestly think
TPTB will EVER allow him to be
commander and chief ????

not a chance in hell

but he does give nice rhetoric to bring
out all the true Patriots so TPTB can add
their names to the red list at DHS.

wake up, he's only a dream.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Strange how I can't STAR your thread buddy.

So Flag for you regardless.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
[color=#FF0000]Awesome Speech!!
Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

[color=#FFFFFF]Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.
[color=#3333FF]
CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.
Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

He has been banned. Somehow.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why was canadian dream banned..really umm did I miss something..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well said, Ron Paul, well said.

Now that both republicans and democrats have been corrupted (they don't deserve a capital letter), I think a new political party should be formed: the Ron Paulinites or Freedom Fighters.

Ron Paul: The only candidate that addresses this nation's problems head on by stating the cold hard facts and not misleading or diluting the truth of the current state of this nation. (Future Bumper Sticker)

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Awesome speech, expected no less but....

why did canadian dream 420 get banned??

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It's true. Senator Palpatine is now running things. No one listened in the Imperial Senate, no one will listen in the U.S. Congress either. And so it goes...

ETA: But at least someone in a somewhat prominent position is trying to wake people up. We need more people like Ron Paul.
edit on 5/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: eta

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Why was canadian dream banned..really umm did I miss something..

There's no Congressional oversight on banning, It's useless to ask. And so it goes...
edit on 5/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

As long as Americans continue to let their Goverment DICTATE to them on how they should Live their Lives , a Guy like Ron Paul will be around to Remind us ALL that we Do Not have to take it because it is OUR Country and those Hired Hands in Washington Works for Us . He could be our next President if the MAJORITY of the American PEOPLE would just SAY SO .............

Vote Ron Paul in 2012 !

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just read all of Canadiadream420's posts for the evening and im scratching my head figuring why he has been banned. It must be a mistake, it happened to me once and i didn't even know untl i saw the message that said my posting rights have been re-enabled.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great video, this is the last post by them before being banned, that is odd.

second line.
edit on 25-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

Yea I read his lasts posts that he made by going through his profile. Does not seem like he did anything like that. No warning, no nothing.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel: Samuel Johnson

<<   2  3  4 >>

join