It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Call To Add Lithium To Our Drinking Water!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
ups ..
edit on 25-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What's next are they gonna add meth to make us more productive?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

OK, a play with words, "its a mineral" that is used as a pharmacological agent and prescribed as a drug. Wait...then that means its a drug? NO? Still just a mineral but never a drug?

Lithium is found in trace amounts everywhere, no need to dump it in our water sources as the dangers outweigh the benefits. We only need very small amounts of lithium for normal brain function, in fact lithium deficiency is theoretical but rarely ever seen in a medical setting.

edit on 25-5-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

I'm not sure if lithium will ever be added to water supplies because I'm not sure if there's any point. It's already there, for the most part at least.

I suppose the scientists should have consulted you first before wating their time doing all of this "Research".

The questions remains, What in the hell is wrong with us just having CLEAN drinking water with NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING added????????

It isn't a waste of time, why would it be? My point was that there doesn't seem to be any reason to add it to the drinking water because it's already there naturally. If you want clean drinking water with nothing added, go find a spring and drink from there. Or buy a water filter and just be grateful you don't live in a third world country where the drinking water kills you.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If improving society is the real objective, why don't they give us cognitive enhancers?

Or is that a rhetorical question?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Here's an idea......

let us drink a frackin' glass of water that isn't spiked with industrial $h!t !!

Is it too much ask that water be left as H2O? There's plenty of it to go around. Why dilute it with chemicals?

Oh wait, I know why... because they're the government and incapable of leaving $h!t alone. They aren't gonna be happy until they "accidentally" create a "situation" which will end up killing millions, and then they'll say "oops. Lets try doing this instead." You'd do better to drink your own piss filtered through a Mr. Coffee. At least then you know what's in it.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

Obama's change?

It's another reason why to stay the frack away from ats. If this story is true, IF even bottled water is slated for this added chemical matter, then I'd say they mean business. I just can't take this onslaught of awareness anymore. Could it be any more obvious? It also means a fierce water industry battle for money.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
this horror is reaching europe too:

translate.google.de... %2FLithium-im-Trinkwasser-soll-Suizidrate-senken.html

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
We should have to right to choose, wether we are meidcated or not...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join