It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Advice For Attending The Roswell UFO Festival In July?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am attending this year's annual UFO Festival in Roswell as a vendor and am very interested in any input regarding such a trip. I hope the mods will allow me to make a quick pleas for additional assistance. For twelve years my wife and I have operated a hospice service and the government has been trying to close us from day one. We believe deeply we are providing a service that is highly underrated, absolutely invaluable to the elderly of the United States, and definitely on the regulatory hit list. We have spent every dime we own trying to keep the doors open, and are literally down to our last chance, the "Hail Mary" pass of our careers. Two years ago in an effort to find a way to generate additional revenue to keep our doors open I began research and development with an unbelievable technology called electroluminescence.. It was a great distraction from watching all my patients die on a daily basis, as well as the day to day fight with government interference. EL products are universally described as beautiful, mesmerizing, fantastic, etc, etc, etc. I have found solutions to nagging problems which have prevented this awesome stuff from reaching the market in most developed nations. Correcting these issues completely separates our new products from all others and should give us at least a chance of making a run of it. I cannot possibly overstate how important this is to my family, the many, many nurses, field staff, office staff, and others I have the honor of employing not to mention our patients and their families themselves. If the government wants me to give hospice care away and the EL products give us the necessary income to do so, I will be happy to oblige.

So, if anyone has advice as to how to maximize our potential in Roswell, or any where or any place else please let me know right away. Also, if you happen to be a senator or President Obama, I could really use your help getting the government to let us continue helping needy people in the last days of their lives.

Our website (which already has several artistic expressions using our products) is www.wyldlites.com. Please visit and feel free to comment on the site regarding your thoughts about the products or a good defense plan against overzealous government officials.

Best wishes to all. And thanks for your time.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
DO NOT wear your foil hat unless you don't mind being on someone else's facebook page.

Other than that; enjoy the festival, and be sure to bring us some pics.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I live about an hour away and have gone to the festival a few times. It's spread throughout the town. There's things going on all the time be it at the Military Academy, Convention Center, The UFO Museum in midtown and the fairgrounds. Where to put a booth I would guess, would be best around or in the UFO Museum since that seems to be the focal point of the event.

The times that I have gone have been for the lectures which I have found quite interesting. Enjoy your stay and hope everything works for the best.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Follow up.

Never, ever again. The promoters at the Festival (the Museum director, at least one senior staff member, and their appointed organizer) lied to us before and during the event repeatedly. Trusting them when we could find little other information to go on wound up costing us thousands of dollars in lost revenue as vendors and a deep depression has yet to lift. The list of improprieties and deceit is so long I have neither the time nor will to detail it, but I do feel an obligation to ATS members to warn you. There is a reason the festival is deteriorating and attendance was down on a massive scale according to experienced vendors, shop owners, and locals. This borders on criminal because the potential to bring a positive light on the subject is being squandered to such a degree and the snowball may be unstoppable.

So, let me again caution: do not waste time, money, or any other resource supporting this atrocity because you have been warned. I will soon post a lengthy explanation with some very disappointing details, but even though it has been a couple of weeks already my family and I will need more time to recover first.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Sorry about your tramatic experience. I had forgotten about the festival probably because there wasn't any advertising as I'm aware of. I never realized that the festival was privately run and not by the city. That's a awful shame that they're just running it into the ground like that.

edit on 21-7-2011 by geo1066 because: can't spel

new topics

top topics

join