It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to introduce to you a new species of animal, plant, & insect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thats so amazing. Itd be a shame if the world ended before we have a chance to find every little species in existence.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

thanks!

wonderful post and pics.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What a fantastic post, I always like reading about newly discovered species
S&F

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Awesome pictures, its amazing that even in the year 2011 we are STILL finding new undiscovered life on our own Planet. How can there NOT be life elsewhere?

Oh, btw I say we name at least one of them Jefferson Starships (Lets see if anyone gets the TV reference lol)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This reassures me that one day the Yeti and Sasquach will be found.

I like the psychedelic frogs. Thanks for the find.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh wow, thank you so much for the information & pictures, Swills!

S&F

And THIS is a total work of natural art!

I could easily see this image being used as an avatar! lol

Respect,

-AS-

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

True indeed very beautiful.

A shame its dead. I would have prefered a pic ot it alive instead of positioned on glass with a light behind it just for the sake of photography.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Excellent thread, thanks for sharing OP!

That "Heart of Glass" frog made my jaw drop..

It's amazing just how little we really know about the world and its inhibiters... Exciting stuff!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I wonder how many are actually alien creatures? Does seem as though some ETs have introduced them here on an experimental basis!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is the coolest thread I have seen on here in a while!

I was so over doomsday and the "rapture" lol

AWESOME!

I absolutely LOVE the Yoda Bat! He is so cute!

There was one thing on there that looked like a huge grasshopper that would scare the crap out of me to see in the wild, if it is that big..ICK!

The Gecko is cute too..how can you ever go wrong with a gecko!

S&F!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I SO love you for making this thread... thanks you thank you thank you... the pink octopus is adorable... actually all of them are. even that frigging hideous leech... also Yoda-bat for the win
edit on 24-5-2011 by Dynamitrios because: i can !!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I live in Tennessee and as a child i was looking for "crawdads" otherwise known as crayfish when I came across a series of holes dug into the bank just below the water's surface. Not wanting to stick my hand in there I took a quart mason jar and a stick, placed the jar outside the opening and probed the hole with the stick. What came out startled me and I quickly jerked the jar out of the water. The crawfish's tail was curled under itself and the Pinchers stuck out of the top of the jar for a couple of inches. I thought I had caught some kind of fresh water lobster! I showed it off to everyone that was with me and then turned it loose back into the creek. I don't remember the antanea being covered in fiberous feelers though. Probably not the same thing but it doesn't surprise me, the biodiversity in this region is amazing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Most are very fragile and need a friendly environment to safely evolve. Humans must become wiser.

I cherish & love them. Thank you!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
LOL even the african wolf looks like it's starving. Though i did like the stingray looking facehugger ;-P

Imagine the species we never found but are now extinct...
edit on 24-5-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Beautiful!
Goes to show how much we know about this planet & how much we do not...

Nevermind, Which country do we invade & destroy next??

Really gorgeous

Thank you Sir & mother nature for making up my morning!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Great post - thanks!

That unnamed gray ape-bear-marsupial thinggy (8th photo from the last) looks like a cross between a koala and my ex-husband!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I heard they discovered a new humanoid creature in Washington DC. I they they're calling it " Obamus Maximus Instigatus."

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Things like this just make me even more skeptical of the "official" story of The Bible
. I mean, why would "Jesus" or "Our father", just create insane species like this? Wouldn't he be more worried about human existence, than trying to create crazy species with wild designs and differences. Just proves to me that the universe is chaos. I'm not saying that there is no god, but christians and the bible have it very wrong.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Awww, can we make him ink?

I want one!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Awesome thread with cool pics, S&F. What does this say about evolution? Does it confirm current theory of small gradual changes within a species? Funny how you had so many species dying off with new ones being discovered.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join