It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Forecasting Anomalies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
On May 19 there was a thread questioning whether there was a 8.9 earthquake. If you scroll down the page it lists the location of the monitor in Bucharest Romania. It was also stated it was quite possibly a false reading.

On May 20 I noticed this thread HAZMAT situation in Pueblo West.
If you look at the post I questioned something I saw on there although the time is clipped off and I didn't know at the time that it was clipped off.
Notice the date I posted this question was May 20 at 2124 EST and noticed it on RSOE EDIS but I noticed it around 2000 EST.

When you go to RSOE EDIS now the event shows up on May 21 at 0355. I notice this site is from Budapest, Hungary and am curious if anyone can post on there information. I couldn't find any way to do that.

May 22 I noticed this thread here and know it's HAARP related and that's not where this is leading.

In brief it mentions something about European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association or EISCAT and it having intentions on depopulating the world.

This is strange with all these recent anomalies noticed by various people from websites in Europe and then a statement about EISCAT have possible malevolent intentions and something that needs to be looked into if at all possible. I mean no malcontent to anyone here but think it's worth an investigation.

edit on 21-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

join