It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<<< ESP Trainer. NASA developed FREE >>>

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There seem to be so many cool gadgets for the iPhone. Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

It just so happens ....
"Penetration" the book in pdf format

BTW, I'm not responsible for that book blowing your mind !!

Ingo is perhaps the greatest living natural psychic.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For all you (us) Iphone-less people use this link that warrior put up... the games are fun and addicting !

www.psychicscience.org...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Does anyone here have any feedback or comments on this. How about your scores?
How about any Remote Viewing comments or experiences?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

No iPhone
So no scores on the app.

Of course would recommend to anyone to read works by Joseph McMoneagle, a former military remote viewer, if interested in developing RVing (Remote Viewing) here's a link to his page - McEagle.com

Found an interesting piece on YouTube, it's from the UFOTV Channel, "Mindazzle", it's a brief (2hrs) look at a training course instructed by Ed Dames, another former military RVer.

The show gives a better understanding of how the process truly works, instead of the majority of fiction that seems to pervade the subject. Here's a direct link to that show, but don't stop there, the channel is loaded with some interesting shows they have some commercials but that's so they can provide the shows without charge, so in my book well worth it, anyway here's the link - Mindazzle

The most important thing, IMO, with the subject of remote viewing and then the other abilities that come after that, is to forget what you have seen on popular tv, the movies, comic books, and other works of fiction.

I think it automatically sabotages the true process, gives too much power to your left brain in the form of false expectations, which at that point you throw out the real data because it didn't come in some sort of movie like experience.

The second thing is to not go in the other direction too far either, getting all "new age", I think this tends to trick your mind in to not believing the experience or allowing yourself to validate it because of too much stigmata in the field.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Thanks for that post.

I have Dames's RV course. I was very very stunned by how detailed and involved the process is using CRV. Even after reading just about every book on RV out there I had no idea the depth. I also have the RV'ing financial markets course. Very in depth.

My favorite is associative RV because you can actually use that in every day situations. My research is concentrating on those aspects which we can actually use ourselves. The standard RV or CRV format is very good for intel or surveys but you really need a team to get good results. This is great but not as feasible. ARV only requires 2 people, can be more, and is very helpful in answering questions (yes/no) or projecting into the short term future.

Side note...did you know the Mcmoneagle is married to Robert Monroe's daughter? The military RV team was required to go to The Monroe Institute as part of their official training. TMI opens up the topic to an unbelievably large arena.

I HIGHLY recommend Thomas Campbell's (PhD physics) course on My Big TOE (Theory) which has a large emphasis on RV and the non-physical data stream it taps into. The gist of it describes the data stream and all about it. This seminar even has guided experiments or experiential exercises at the end.
Link: Thomas Campbell Video

Also highly recommended is a presentation from Russell Targ the scientist who created the RV program.
Link: Russell Targ presentation

Another good presentation which can inform the every day user is by Bruce Lipton (PhD Biology) (Stem Cell Researcher) who, through research, discovered that our DNA responds to environmental stimulus. This is known, but what is NOT known is that mental focus along with intent actually CHANGES the inputs to our DNA and reacts to mental will EXACTLY the same way it would to the normal external stimuli. In english this means that we can affect our DNA mentally and cause changes in our bodies.
Link: Bruce Lipton presentation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join