It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 4th-6th, 2016 Planetary Alignment (Need Help)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Orrery for June 5, 2016
Inner Solar System
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c982a8f5bae.gif[/atsimg]

Full Solar System
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/737da08c886d.gif[/atsimg]

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So what do you think? Does this look interesting to you?

Remember, Jesus is the bright Morning Star.

The Morning Star is at Superior Conjunction at this time on Iyar 27.

Anyway, you will see later how I arrived at the date June 4th, 2016.

The numbers and the proof is hard to deny.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

I always find the planets (and space in general) interesting.
Do you mean do I think there is any significance to the configuration on that date?

No.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Venus as the Morning Star at the Superior Conjunction impresses me the most. Along with Mars being very close to Earth at that time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Venus isn't exactly the morning star at that time. Since very nearly behind the Sun it isn't visible at dawn.

Superior conjunctions are neat but, with Venus, they happen every 584 days.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It is still technically the morning star at that time.

"After rising, Venus will reach its greatest brilliancy then it greatest elongation west, moving quickly (in retrograde motion) away from the Sun. After that it will remain visible for about 260 days in the morning sky until it reaches superior conjunction. At this point Venus is on the opposite side of the Sun as we view it from Earth. It becomes dim, until it dips back under the horizon, only to appear on the opposite side of the sun an average of 50 days later. It then rises as a evening star and remain in the night sky about 260 days until it goes through its eastern elongation point and greatest brilliancy before arriving at Inferior Conjunction again."

www.michielb.nl...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ok. Since it rises with the Sun I suppose so. But of course, technically it isn't a star.

edit on 5/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well as you know, or maybe not, the Morning Star is known as Venus.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Any other opinions about this? This alignment looks interesting!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Earlier in the thread it was pondered as to whether or not alignments are associated with earthquakes. The simple answer is no. Event he Moon which is very close and is mainly responsible for tides is associated with only a few rare types of low energy quakes. So far the Sun has not been correlated with any quakes. The other celestial objects in the solar system are not associated with quakes.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

but the same people will make the same claims the next time there is any planetrary alignment

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Then they get to make these claims all of the time since alignments are common. Check any astrology site to see how often there are alignments.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OMG! Wow!. It looks like this crop circle might not be pointing to this year for this planetary alignment but the June 4th, 2016 date instead.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

edit on 31-5-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
By posting that, by even thinking that you just removed that date from any possibility of jesus returning. No man shall know the date.
The bible said it, not me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well with the amount of messing with the Calendar numerous times throughout the ages, the planet is probably off somewhat to what the alignment should be, however with the new/old forgotten replaced Astrological sign OPHIUCHUS with Libra, shows the proper alignment of the stars according to some astronomers, would seem we're in the age of Capricorn not Aquarious. We could be off by a year or two. Knowing this would make the jesus believers biblical belief in his return for only those who believe might make it easier to peg a date for.

Originally posted by xxgehenna
By posting that, by even thinking that you just removed that date from any possibility of jesus returning. No man shall know the date.
The bible said it, not me.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No man, I think i know where your numbers come from this has been on my mind for a few day now. So i googled 06/06/16 and this popped up. After reading your post i feel positive that something is gonna happen in that time frame. I could probably go on for hours telling you diferent reasons this date really stands out to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: traveler89

No man, I think i know where your numbers come from this has been on my mind for a few day now. So i googled 06/06/16 and this popped up. After reading your post i feel positive that something is gonna happen in that time frame. I could probably go on for hours telling you diferent reasons this date really stands out to me.

My thread from over 4 years ago!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stargate2012
I don't have any astronomy software to look up future alignments. I am highly interested what the heavens show for June 4th, 2016. Can someone please look this up if you have the the astronomy software to do so and let me know what you have found? Thanks. I do know at this time Mars will be closest to Earth on May 30th, 2016, and Venus will be at Superior Conjunction on June 4th-6th, 2016.

Again, I am VERY interested to what the heavens show at this time and it is critical to my research for the future.

Still researching?
What did you find?
I found this date very interesting to say at least. My astrology software shows one Grand Cross and one Grand Trine, and is also new moon's day.

What's a Grand Cross?
What's a Grand Trine?

i'd say that between 3th June and 8th June something truly important could definitely happen.

Astrologic Chart

edit on 10-12-2015 by PZer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Clicked on this thread because I know Venus looks absolutely brilliant already here in Alaska.

Walking to the bus stop with my boy just after 8am we get a beautiful view. This is the first time in my life that I've been aware of Venus, Mars, and Jupiter in the morning sky.

Things could have the appearance of the book of Revelation in real time. I've always had a subliminal sense I was living in or near the end times. I find that a unique privilege.

Sure every generation has people such as myself saying that, and if I'm wrong, great! So it's a win win situation really.

It's cool you posted this so long ago, and here we are, a few months away.

I'll be looking to the heavens for signs.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PZer0

i'd say that between 3th June and 8th June something truly important could definitely happen.

That's the most non committal statement I've seen.
Something "could definitely happen" any day of the week.
This reading of the stars is BS.

Pick 10 dates in the future and make hard and fast predictions about where/when/what.
Then check your results.

If you live your life by the stars the world will pass you by.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join