It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 4th-6th, 2016 Planetary Alignment (Need Help)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't have any astronomy software to look up future alignments. I am highly interested what the heavens show for June 4th, 2016. Can someone please look this up if you have the the astronomy software to do so and let me know what you have found? Thanks. I do know at this time Mars will be closest to Earth on May 30th, 2016, and Venus will be at Superior Conjunction on June 4th-6th, 2016.

Again, I am VERY interested to what the heavens show at this time and it is critical to my research for the future.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I will tell you why later June 4th, 2016 is potentially VERY important. If the heavens show something interesting at that time, then this will further support my theory 100 fold!
edit on 18-5-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
unless you are researching " where to put your telescope for the best view " planetary alignments are irrelevant

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Nope, and to me, this time period is relevant. Thanks for your help though

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Question, I would also like to know where i can find what the alignment will be June 9th on any given year. Thanks! Cool thread.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

share your research and i'll share you a link

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
www.solarsystemscope.com...

There ya go folks, this website will let you do what you want for future alignments and such.(it is free) The calendar is on the bottom of the screen and there are a bunch of tools on the left that you can play with too.
edit on 18-5-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: add stuff

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

This will go over your head at first but I came up with the date of June 4th, 2016. That is Iyar 27 in the Jewish Calendar. Iyar 27 is Ascension Day. Anyway, I came up with that date following a Noah time code that is in Revelation. There is much more to this.

Anyway, I arrived at the date of June 4th, 2016 when I calculated the numbers. Iyar 27 was the important piece to the puzzle and I looked that date up and sure enough it was Iyar 27. I freaked when I saw this date since it made perfect sense. I further freaked when I realized Venus was at Superior Conjunction as the Morning Star at this time.

And then I really freaked when I did some research and there was a connection to Isaac Newton coming up with that date that I found without even knowing for Jesus return on June 4th-6th, 2016.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

hey it looks like someone gave you what you were looking for right after my post

that's some interesting stuff, i'll have to start digging into it myself from what you've mentioned so far thanks for sharing

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Thanks, I looked it up for that date and it seems very interesting. The near perfect alignment at this time is Venus, Sun, Moon, Earth, Mars, and Saturn. hmmm!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well on June 4th 2016 Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars will be visible at the same time!!!
I know what that means for me--star gazing dates.

Also they seem to be in an almost straight line across the night sky.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Good stargazing dates but now the rapture's then too ? Somebody claimed the next planetary alignment would mean either Niburu or the rapture!
I need insurance that I won't be taken up!

edit on 18-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

As you can see, this alignment seems very interesting right? Unbelievable, this means so much to my research. Anyway, I can't fully explain how I arrived at this date. I will post it in the future. I have more info on that other site GLP
, but I will post it here as well.

I will try to do my best to explain how I arrived at that date as best as possible but my theory makes A LOT of sense. Again, I arrived at that date following a very similar Noah's Flood time code that is in the Book of Revelation. Once I found that date of June 4th, 2016, I saw it was Iyar 27, which is Ascension Day. That made me open my eyes real big. Then I looked it up and saw it was Venus superior conjunction. I really was like WHOA, when I saw that. And then looking that date up with further research I saw somehow Newton arrived at that date. And now with this very interesting alignment at this time, MY GOD!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No prob
dont forget to give me a shout out if you end up writing a research paper and get published.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

LOL, yeah man. But according to my calculations things get extremely interesting come Oct. 2011. Following the time code from there it takes me to June 2016 as completion. Might not have enough time to get it published but I will present my finds here and on my blog (free of charge).

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sweet. I first found and used this software when i was trying to figure out if there were any significant planetary allignments during massive earthquakes. If your interested here is my thread on this and what i found out. I would kind of be interested to hear your thoughts on it since you seem to be interested in planet allignments as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Nice! Good stuff. I will post my blog in the next couple of days here once I refine it more.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Looking forward to it, if it is not too much to ask would you be able to u2u me your blog as well you know in case i miss it here.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm also interested in this sort of stuff, so I may follow each of your threads from both of you guys

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join