It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed Eye Witness Account says Osama mission was aborted and unsuccessful.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Is there a comprehensive list anywhere of US military personnel killed in combat?

Here you go

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by wcitizen
Is there a comprehensive list anywhere of US military personnel killed in combat?

Here you go

Thanks very much, Optimus

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

The plan unraveled as the first helicopter tried to hover over the compound. The Black Hawk skittered around uncontrollably in the heat-thinned air, forcing the pilot to land. As he did, the tail and rotor got caught on one of the compound’s 12-foot walls. The pilot quickly buried the aircraft’s nose in the dirt to keep it from tipping over, and the SEALs clambered out into an outer courtyard.

More information about the raid can be found here.

I do not buy that explaination. It is as simplistic as the person mentioning auto-gyroing. Please look on the internet for videos of copters actually crashing. There is debris from the rotor assembly and tail rotor that becomes as bad as that from an multiple mortor or artillery explosion but with out the firery explosion.

Holy crap, the craft loses its tail section and the pilot has the opportunity to"stick the nose into the dirt?" He must have been a hell of a pilot to do that with no controls and a mere feet and even less seconds off the ground. And when the main rotors started chopping into the ground, then what? He and the crew waited until they quieted down, stopped disintergrating and stepped out, high fiving each other I suppose? This crash explanatiion is riduculous. A military aviator did not write that account.

The details of that event will emerge. Many people will not be happy and will want the truth out, and in this case, I'm sure it will happen. We should intently watch to see how much the military will be blamed for the failure and the brass, not necessarily pleased with Obama anyway, may strike back in multiple ways. Eventually, I suspect they will blame Obama himself for taking too long to make a decision while the SEALS and logistics were growing fatigued, waiting for the command or not.

<< 1   >>

join