It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First the Dolphins and Whales....(Japan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
mdn.mainichi.jp...

It wasn't enough to slaughter dolphins and whales in the name of "research", now Japan is trying to irradiate and poison the whole Pacific Ocean! And America too?.... Is revenge a dish served cold? lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Check yourself friend, not Japan but the Japanese govt. / corporate.

No offense intended.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
trying to equate whale and dolphin hunting with an accidental meltdown is one of the most insidious and disrespectful things i have ever seen on ATS>

you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How dare you mention the illegal massacre of Dolphin's and Whales in the same sentence as the Fukushima meltdown.

You ARE SCUM!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
mdn.mainichi.jp...

It wasn't enough to slaughter dolphins and whales in the name of "research", now Japan is trying to irradiate and poison the whole Pacific Ocean! And America too?.... Is revenge a dish served cold? lol

???? Um.....it was a giant earthquake dude.....They aren't 'trying' to irradiate the pacific ocean anymore than they are 'trying' to irradiate themselves. You did understand the connection between the Earthquake and the meltdown right? I'm not sure what you are 'trying' to suggest here.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
whoa whoa this guy may not be the smartest fellow for his post but he is not scum and we shouldnt be so cruel its only his opinion it doesnt make him scum I dont agree with im either but he is a truther like you and me.... we are all here for the same reason....Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I apologize to all of you. I meant this as an ONION/Saturday Night Live type piece of poor taste humor. I personally abhor the whale and dolphin killing. I realize the earthquake was a great tragedy. I believe the corporation, if not also the government, has been covering up the true extent of the damage, which is extensive and dangerous to one and all, even at a distance, and even to the innocent animals in the ocean. I was using the killings and the radiation leaks into the ocean and air in conjunction with the World War II long distance small balloon bombing attempts by Japan against the West Coast of the U.S. I do not believe that the leaks are intentional, of course. Nor do I believe that the Japanese people as a whole approve of the dolphin and whale killing. Sorry for offending Anyone!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I apologize to all of you. I meant this as an ONION/Saturday Night Live type piece of poor taste humor. I personally abhor the whale and dolphin killing. I realize the earthquake was a great tragedy. I believe the corporation, if not also the government, has been covering up the true extent of the damage, which is extensive and dangerous to one and all, even at a distance, and even to the innocent animals in the ocean. I was using the killings and the radiation leaks into the ocean and air in conjunction with the World War II long distance small balloon bombing attempts by Japan against the West Coast of the U.S. I do not believe that the leaks are intentional, of course. Nor do I believe that the Japanese people as a whole approve of the dolphin and whale killing. Sorry for offending Anyone!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

link   
reply to post by anon102

link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

No appologies necessary....Sarcasm is sometimes hard to get accross in a forum like this. When you have lots of people saying lots of things much crazier than what you posted in their own threads, its kind of easy to miss when someone wrights one as a joke!

new topics

top topics

join