It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guns and gadgets for 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

you and me both buddy...
Had my galbladder out back in March but it kept me down for a few months before and several after...
Doc's only just now gave me the okay to go back to normal stuff... gonna takes months to get back into shape... sighs...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

Come on over! uh..legally.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Yep, gettin' out and about is a blessed curse these days. 5 knee surgeries & hip surgery. I go out tromping the woods, breathing fresh air and generally enjoy myself, but WOW the pain the next day makes moving about my daily business a chore.When I visit the unit, something will POP and I'll cuss quick like, my Ops guy remarks that he misses that. I hate him.

Slowly getting better but I can predict the weather nowadays. I thought that was a wives tale when I was a kid. Grandpa has got to laughing at me now.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Me I'm an old "Red Leg" Unless they figure out how to make an 8" howitzer concealable I just can't get to excited over the small stuff...
Age does get the best of us though doesn't it.
edit on 16-5-2011 by dkwlttrman because: Rotten spelling and rotten eyes

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I have been to two naturualization ceremonies this year. I have seen 12 British "subjects" become American citizens. You can follow their lead.

One of them was actually former SAS. He said that he moved here after retiring from the service. He didn't want to support a government that sent him around the world with a gun but didn't trust him with one at home. He said he was starting the process to get a concealed handgun permit that same afternoon.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Personally I've known a number of ladies who married American servicemen...
not just to get their hands on our PX cards but because the American dream is just so compelling...

hopefully our current leaders in their recklessness and desire to appease big bankers and speculators, can manage to keep that dream alive... for all of us, not just the elitist classes...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Come on over! uh..legally.

Did two weeks in florida in april this year and nearly fainted when I went into Dicks with my family, and I guess that just sells sport weapons, even saw a pink shotgun and was trying to get the wife interested!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

I have been to two naturualization ceremonies this year. I have seen 12 British "subjects" become American citizens. You can follow their lead.

One of them was actually former SAS. He said that he moved here after retiring from the service. He didn't want to support a government that sent him around the world with a gun but didn't trust him with one at home. He said he was starting the process to get a concealed handgun permit that same afternoon.

me and the wife were seriously thinking about it I loved my fortnight in florida, wanna come back and broaden my horizons and go somewhere less touristy and shoot something with something.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You are welcome in my area of the woods lots to do and see and shooting is but a few min away.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

if your ever in the flathead valley (western Montana) send me a u2u ill give ya a tour of glaicer and let ya pop some of the ground hogs in my backyard always glad to help out a buddy from accross the pond

yeah that shot gun (ksg)looks good and i belive from what there website said they plan on it being california legal...(good luck with that) definatly might have a place on my shelf if the price comes down a bit

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the invites guys would love to come over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join