It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Goes Into Meltdown - (16th May 3 min Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The guy is heading for a heart attack if he keeps this up. He is right in all that he says and gets so passionate but I really think he needs to calm himself down.

www.youtube.com...

(3 min Vid) Perhaps we should all get this passionate. I wonder how many members do get in this state when they're trying to get their point across to the sheeple? Do You?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
he needs a hug

a nap

some sleeping pills

a hobby

maybe a vacation

but

sadly

he is again right

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
No, he's not waking anybody up; he scared me that's for sure. Sadly he's right. If I was a sheeple I would think he needs a snog and cuddle, maybe a padded room and some pills too.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
he needs a hug

a nap

some sleeping pills

a hobby

maybe a vacation

but

sadly

he is again right

I agree, he doesn't need a heart attack.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A good compilation of evidence against his supposed intentions.

Alex Jones

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
At the bare minimum, he must surely suffer with High Blood Pressure - He'd better calm down, we need some one like him to keep going! In fact we need a lot more like him!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
He does this every couple of months, never gets old

His style reminds me of those crazy tv preachers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I know.. I know.. Im going to 'get it' for saying this...
BUT... I can't help thinking that AJ is a moron. I know that the average fan thinks it just good to vent some anger and to get it out there so we can all 'wake up' and get angry together.... But it just doesnt work like that..
Screaming and yelling never made anyone curious about anything - quite the contrary!

Im not thereby saying that he is a deliberate shill(?)... All Im saying is that he is dumbing down the whole level of debate by getting all worked up like that.. Megaphone-man.... Jeez.

Excuse me if my spelling is a little off.. Im not a native :-)

regards....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HansD
Screaming and yelling never made anyone curious about anything - quite the contrary!

Agree completely.

The screaming and yelling only caused one thing for me.
It caused me to close that tab after 25 seconds.
That was still way too long to listen/watch.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

I've noticed AJ avoiding the same topics mentioned in the blog you linked.

It is blatant, the way he rails on about Luciferianism, but avoids UFO like the plague.

It's fairly obvious too, how he steals thunder.

I once thought he had something important to say, and maybe he still does. I bought an infowars t-shirt... but I never wear it.

Simply put, Alex Jones is a spin doctor.

It's pretty bad when you sound more unstable than Rush Limbaugh.

AJ promotes a healthy lifestyle by peddling nutrition and survival products, yet looks like Henry VIII.

Dave Mustaine should've killed him when he had the chance.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well, let's put him in a position of power for a day see what he can do.
I'm not talking about the TPTB and shadow government stuff here; let's for a minute see some real administration and politic that govern our everyday life.
-It will be a little complicated-
>We are living in a democracy system
we elected other trustworthy individuals to represent us and fight for out interest.
they are human, therefore they also have different values and interests, some of which could conflict with ours, but they wanted to be elected so why not lie. Conclude -we want representation, they want election = some of our interest got represented as well as some of theirs, in extreme cases only theirs got represented.
>Once become a top guy
meaning you have to be playing politic very well which mean you have made alot of political connection, promises, and dirty deeds.
you are only in that position for a temporary period of time therefore you could not make lot of real long term programs.....so why not focus more on the present than on the future. (War = Money = Control = War)
you have to fulfill promises that you have made prior becoming a top guy.....otherwise you dirty deed could be blown and you would lost a ATM machine for the next election.
Most of your bills, values, and promise-to-the-people have to be compromised so you can advance in your role of a top guy, otherwise NONE of them shall be passed.
you are only one human, you cannot oversee eveything that is happening around you, you can only see some major events that directly affect your roles rather than seeing events that affect others.

There are lots to this argument......I recommend people who interested in these kind of subject looking into it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you believe Jones is "losing it," you didn't watch too closely or don't know acting when you see it.
When somebody is truly getting out of control of themselves, they can't turn it on and off like a faucet. And he does exactly that. That's one of his tricks he uses, false intensity, even if backed by his true beliefs.

It just ain't real, folks, it's acting.. But if you love him for it, you deserve him.

top topics

join