It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSS Feed Witnesses: Israeli Troops Kill 9 in Clashes along Israel's Borders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

RSS Feed
Witnesses: Israeli Troops Kill 9 in Clashes along Israel's Borders

The Article

Witnesses and Lebanese sources say Israeli troops killed at least five people and wounded more than 50 when they fired on protesters to prevent them from crossing into Israel from Lebanon.

Palestinian demonstrators in Syria also tried to break through a border fence at the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. A Syrian official and witnesses say Israeli troops opened fire, killing four and wounding at least 45.

More than 700,000 Palestinians are estimated to have fled or been forced to leave their homes during the war that followed Israel's declaration of statehood in 1948.

Just to bring you the news. I don't want to get involved in the discussion since I'm ignorant on this subject.
Peace and prosperity.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
if Israel doesn't want them in there borders they have every right to send them away. of course shooting them is a little harsh but i mean cmon its israel they aint happy if they aint shootin someone

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just seen this on the BBC website I see israel has already blamed iran and syria lol thats right blame outside Interference syria could not get away with it nor gadaffi sorry israel we don't believe you

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I don't know if you read this thread but there does seem to be more than a little coincidence to this story??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I pray for peace but don't know if that will be enough to stop this train from leaving the station.

Peace, Love and safety to all those trapped in the middle of that violence,

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If an angry mob was breaking through my fence to get at me I'd shoot them too. As long as they stayed on their side of the fence there would be no problem.
Burn my effigy. Hold up your anti-me banners. Shake your fists in the air. Shout obsenities at me. Even threaten me verbally, no problem.
Smash through the fence that means (to rational people) "keep out", you will eat lead.

top topics

join