It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video Angers France May 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I found the following video on YouTube.
Just another shaking blob in the sky you might say but the location sounded familiar so i did a bit of research on where i recognised it from.

This is what i come up with.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2aa585741ef.jpg[/atsimg]

UFO Sighting over Angers France, in 842 AD (artist and date unknown)

Personally i think this adds credibility to more research being done on this case.
It would be interesting to see how many more present day sightings match up with locations of old UFO related artwork.

edit on 15/5/11 by CrashRetrieval because: Added text.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yeah, the old pictures with UFOs in them are really an eye opener ...

They alone force more research into this whole fiasco.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

Good find OP. S&F for you.

I agree this could use some more looking into, this one holds a special interest for me, as the castle in the painting is "Angers Castle" which happens to be a part of my ancestory on my Mothers side.

Parker

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Visitation, but from who, or what
all I could say.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Op, go to google.Fr and type angers ovni, you will see that there is tons of sightings, some were turned into reports to the police by 100's of people. My mom claimed to have seen one in the 70's in the town of saint etienne, her story backed by 100 more from other people as well.
I'm not sure what to believe but France has had it's share.
On a side note, France is building the largest laser ever in the town of Bordeaux, maybe a beacon, or weapon who knows.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
At the beginning of the video you can see the beacon lights on the object(s) and hear the sound of jets.

Then, music (which most everyone does not like on UFO videos - and often is a sign of fakery or misidentification) is drowning out the sound of the jets for the remainder of the video.

Bottom line: Out of focus jets on a blurry, poor quality video.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
At the beginning of the video you can see the beacon lights on the object(s) and hear the sound of jets.

Then, music (which most everyone does not like on UFO videos - and often is a sign of fakery or misidentification) is drowning out the sound of the jets for the remainder of the video.

Granted, music on UFO vids is a big no no. But you cant honestly say that they are all jets...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Historical Record of Comet over France

The following December, according to both Nithard and the Annals of Fulda, a comet became
visible, passing across the constellations of Aquarius and Pisces before
disappearing in the vicinity of Andromeda.

hey,

sorry, I thought I recognised the painting, please find attached a ling showing the historical record of comet activity for 842AD over France.

this was not a UFO in the sense you wished!!

peace

Mods: sorry, it was not adding the quote properly
edit on 15-5-2011 by cabinda because: Add quote

Mod edit: quote tag corrected.
New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by synchro

No way were those lights all jets. Even allowing for the images being slightly out of focus, the large, glowing light was not that of a jet engine. The sound of a jet was heard because there WAS one in the sky at the same time. You see it crossing the path of the UFO, although it could have been miles away.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashRetrieval

UFO Sighting over Angers France, in 842 AD (artist and date unknown)

A contradiction in terms?

What museum is this painting being held in?

Doesn't that painting resemble more a meteor or comet than a UFO?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Quote : "The following December, according to both Nithard and the Annals of Fulda, a comet became
visible, passing across the constellations of Aquarius and Pisces before
disappearing in the vicinity of Andromeda."

I repeat.... this is a comet NOT a UFO, do members in here just ignore it when something is debunked..... follow the link please, its not the only one, here is another mentioning the 842 AD Comet.....

842AD Comet

Quote ..."In 841 or 842 a comet appeared in Aquarius"

this was not a UFO in the sense you wished!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Completely misread the title, there.
Couldn't understand why the French would be pissed off.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cabinda

Read my post clearly. I was adressing the OP, not you.

I asked him a question regarding his post, rather than copying and pasting a link, demanding that the proof I presented be accepeted as fact. Asking the OP some good questions will hopefully teach him to ask those same questions next time he decides to post some "evidence". All your post is doing is ramming your opinion down the proverbial throat.

Did you answer where the painting currently is? No.

Are you rude and obnoxious? Yes.

Want recognistion? Act a bit more dignified, and use correct punctuation.

I actually agree with you, just not the way you "present" things. BTW did you get the copyright permission to post that link?
edit on 15-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Heya....

I think we are at crossed purposes... . I agreed with you and was wondering why others had not debunked it too..

No offence was meant to you at all, nor was it an insult to anyone else in here...so, no I am not trying to be rude offensive and cause trouble - Just give accurate information in regard to it being a comet not an UFO....Sorry

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
this totally happened, I think it was almost a repeat of what tons of people saw in the past

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Gone so it might have been the real Tesla ship.
If you can see parts you know its a fake.

new topics

top topics

join