It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hate him back.... it works for me.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
I do believe that God was a space alien...

but that 6000 years the bible describes...

Here is the year... what calendar was it based on?

???

Who is to say that the time line in the bible is correct?
maybe it was altered?

was 500 years in the bible equal to 500 of our years?
or was it longer?

and the Garden of Eden... i think its another planet that Adam and Eve were expelled from...

I think when they were expelled they ended up on earth...

and when they ended up here... there was other life here already...

would certainly explain how a lil late ron in Genesis... the Cain and Abel Story...

when cain killed abel ...cain was scared to go into the land of Nod...

he said something like "I'm afraid that -they- might kill me"

Adam and Eve first humans...
adam and eve have two sons...

so who is Abel afraid of?

I think it was the life that was placed here... by the egyptian and sumerian "dieties"

sorry for the lack of links to sources...

but check out Genesis

i'm off to bed... g'nite

Good point and did you also catch the part where Eve sends him to town. What the heck..... what town?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
In case it wasn't clear, the reason we know God was not our real creator is because we all have altered DNA. This alteration does not bare the appearance that is consistent with all other DNA looked at. It's the same appearance when our scientists make changes. So they even if they did have DNA knowledge back then, it wasn't done by our creator.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here is some food for thought. We live in 2011 and BC period roughly was 6 thousand years prior to that. If you agree that people were primitive back then, take a look at how much we have progressed since then. What I mean is in 2000 years we have the automobile, TV, phone, Close space travel, Strong medical knowledge, you get the idea. So lets go back to that first day in the bible. At that point our MTDNA is saying we are about 191,000 years old. Now we were pretty primitive at this date. Does it even make sense. Hell no. How can you be 190,000 years old and be primitive ? We were set back. Our current levels of intelligence don't even fit that of someone 200,000 years old

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Actually that is an inaccurate assessment of "junk" DNA. We have a 98% DNA similarity to that of Chimpanzees which in evolutionary terms means we have a closer related common ancestor than say a rabbit. The 2% DNA difference is what makes us distinctly different from Chimpanzees in regards to things like our body morphology, being bipedal, having a higher consciousness and more comprehensive language and even which diseases/genetic disorders we will be prone to getting. The other 98% of our DNA is the common building blocks of all life that make it possible for us to exist on our planet.

I don't dismiss that outside forces might have had some influence on our planet I just don't believe it is quite as "designed" as we may believe it to be. It may turn out that life was just a weird accident.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Actually that is an inaccurate assessment of "junk" DNA. We have a 98% DNA similarity to that of Chimpanzees which in evolutionary terms means we have a closer related common ancestor than say a rabbit. The 2% DNA difference is what makes us distinctly different from Chimpanzees in regards to things like our body morphology, being bipedal, having a higher consciousness and more comprehensive language and even which diseases/genetic disorders we will be prone to getting. The other 98% of our DNA is the common building blocks of all life that make it possible for us to exist on our planet.

I don't dismiss that outside forces might have had some influence on our planet I just don't believe it is quite as "designed" as we may believe it to be. It may turn out that life was just a weird accident.

Well that is a possibility, I think a vid I watched said those odds were like .02 to the 21st power and thats just on our creation. So multiply that times 5 million species and all of the other things like earth, sun, water, air, and we have magic. Sorry people I don't believe in magic. Of course our DNA looks a lot like chimps, I hope it does, we look a lot a like. The fact is there seems to be a small difference of us having two fused genes that they don't. We have two less chromosomes then they have so if you think we evolved, we actually de evolved. To be honest the way I look at the whole idea of it, is we would be better off to go back. Humans do NOT fit on earth. This planet would be happy if we left.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

i totally agree thats why they will never find the so called missing link.flag/star for you my like minded friend

link   

I agree your post is much too long, but from what I can tell you are on the right track.

You have a focus on the Biblical version of the story that I don't think is necessary.

Let the accuracy of the Bible be someone else's argument. You are onto something much bigger.

It is widely agreed outside of European culture that the gods were numerous. So for starters try: The gods were space aliens. (Plural)

According to legends in many cultures, the gods fought among themselves. So next step: Not all gods are created equal.

Now we get into the DNA work that has been going on. It's too complex for me. I just haven't put the study time into it that I would need to understand it. But there is abundant non-science data supporting the idea that the "gods" put us here, and maybe all other life forms, too. This point is crucial! Why? Because it impacts on their attitude towards our planet. Earth is a ET biological experiment. If there is any truth in that, what does that make us? Specimens. Animals in a zoo, or a pen. We could be a potential food source. We could be a potential body source.

Other data I have goes well beyond your basic findings. It has to do with the apparent activity of various alien groups to cultivate human followers amongst the "elite" of earth who will help them carry out their plans for this planet, whatever those might be.

A lot of people on this site see the elites as at the top of the "food chain." However, it might help us understand their actions better if we assumed they were beholden to yet higher forces.

It is possible that there are some elites, or alien groups, who want to drastically reduce the human population on earth. There might be others who see that as very problematic. What we actually experience might be the result of an interplay among these various forces. For example, if the Japan earthquake was engineered, it could have been centered in Tokyo, but it wasn't. And one commentator thinks the Japan quake will lower the chances that very large quakes will happen on the US west coast. If the situation seems a bit complex, that might be because it IS! This doesn't mean that the people who see evidence for ET interference are fools. It might only mean that where they see one major ET group at work, there might in fact be two, or five, or ten.

link   
OH i meant junk DNA in this case they specifically know its not used. In addition, the protein line ups aren't consistent with anything else they have seen before. For example, chimps have arms, and so do we, so I'm sure there is a DNA segment that is probably close to identical. They found sections unlike anything they have seen. Of course all they can compare with is what we have here on earth.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

I agree your post is much too long, but from what I can tell you are on the right track.

You have a focus on the Biblical version of the story that I don't think is necessary.

Let the accuracy of the Bible be someone else's argument. You are onto something much bigger.

It is widely agreed outside of European culture that the gods were numerous. So for starters try: The gods were space aliens. (Plural)

According to legends in many cultures, the gods fought among themselves. So next step: Not all gods are created equal.

Now we get into the DNA work that has been going on. It's too complex for me. I just haven't put the study time into it that I would need to understand it. But there is abundant non-science data supporting the idea that the "gods" put us here, and maybe all other life forms, too. This point is crucial! Why? Because it impacts on their attitude towards our planet. Earth is a ET biological experiment. If there is any truth in that, what does that make us? Specimens. Animals in a zoo, or a pen. We could be a potential food source. We could be a potential body source.

Other data I have goes well beyond your basic findings. It has to do with the apparent activity of various alien groups to cultivate human followers amongst the "elite" of earth who will help them carry out their plans for this planet, whatever those might be.

A lot of people on this site see the elites as at the top of the "food chain." However, it might help us understand their actions better if we assumed they were beholden to yet higher forces.

It is possible that there are some elites, or alien groups, who want to drastically reduce the human population on earth. There might be others who see that as very problematic. What we actually experience might be the result of an interplay among these various forces. For example, if the Japan earthquake was engineered, it could have been centered in Tokyo, but it wasn't. And one commentator thinks the Japan quake will lower the chances that very large quakes will happen on the US west coast. If the situation seems a bit complex, that might be because it IS! This doesn't mean that the people who see evidence for ET interference are fools. It might only mean that where they see one major ET group at work, there might in fact be two, or five, or ten.

Very good points and thank you for the time, well said. As far as the elite group, the way I see it, is just like life here its survival of the fittest. I think ET might visit us to gain control technology, study us, so they can learn how to control us if we do ever show up on their door step. We do the same thing to animals on our own planet. It's normal. Your not the only one that has told me that removing emphaiss of the bible would be better. I actually enjoy the idea that everything points in my direction. I know some people dont see that but I do. Its funny cause I can explain my direction to a harcore christian that doesn't believe in ET and after a few words they get frustrated and always say, ... well I believe what the bible says. and I say me too. But I believe all of it, not just the parts I want to believe. I honestly think it offers some insight to what has happened. Oddly enough its where most of my information came from. You might not realize that in my post but it's true. That and paranormal knowledge which happens to be one in the same with whats happening in the bible.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Adam and Eve were supposedly the first to start our race. If this is true than we would have a gross amount of defects in our genes, and we do. Over 4000 defect genes, 1000% above the normal observed amount compared to other life here on earth. Incest could be one cause for this. If not, then there had to be other people to start us as a new race. The bible makes no reference but there are missing pages. It hasn’t been mentioned before but gross defects could also stem from us not being on our correct planet and eating the correct diet. Humans will forever suffer while on earth. From what we understand about genetics, it would take a lot of people to start out a race, to avoid defects. It doesn’t matter; MTDNA tells us we didn’t start according to when the bible says we did. We are missing over 192,000 years of our lineage and we didn’t live it here on earth. Something is very wrong.

Isn't this Bible 101?

Adam and Eve were created in the Garden of Eden which was seperate from the outside world.
They were pure whilst in the quarantined area, which would mean genetically pure.
When they were expelled into the outside world , their DNA changed and it's even mentioned that childbirth would be painful and our days would now be numbered.

Which (speculatively speaking on my behalf) might say that the G of E had also nil gravity and once outside, aging and pain could be felt.
Outside of the quarantine area (G of E) were bacteria, viruses that invaded the early humans DNA hence all the corrupted DNA they passed on to future generations.

So with the original sin, we either were expelled into the world prematurely before the outside world was ready for us OR the plan was for us to live indefinately in Eden.
We weren't meant to live in the outside with the animals.
That's been our punishment really and now we age and die like animals as well.
The plan was for us to live in the flesh eternally in Gods presence in the Garden of Eden or outside when the divine work had been finished.

And whose to say that God can't be a space alien and our creator at the same time?

We are borne of our parents and yet we aren't exact clones of them.
So it stands to reason that we wouldn't be EXACTLY the same as our original creator either.
We are in the IMAGE of, not CLONES or exact REPLICAS of.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that DNA, Evolution, ET and all other physical explanations
on how man appeared is irrelevant in regard to religion.

Perhaps...

Adam was the First Man on Earth
That was infused with a spirit/soul
which enabled him to distinguish
between good and evil.

This would also account for Cain (or was it Able??)
being able to pluck a wife out of thin air.

But then, if you are going to take the bible literally....
The argument will never be solved if one party in the debate won't think.
edit on 15-5-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Given the size of the universe life is not magic or a miracle but a statistical certainty. The fact that we live in perfect conditions for sustaining and promoting life is not as mysterious or supernatural as some wish to be but rather the 1 in a trillion chance and we are living the jackpot. If the universe is infinite than there is a greater likelihood of other planets falling into the "butter zone" of sustainable life like ours and other life forms, primitive or advance, existing elsewhere.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

What I see in the racial unconscious about the history of this world is that the greys created us when they were trying to figure out their possibly 'going extinct' problem. They had NO intention of creating a species; (we were sub-sentient at the time) they just wanted to use the human bodies as a temporary storage for their grey spirits who didn't want to reincarnate into the grey bodies. They amped the spirit capturing quality of the human body to suck the reluctant grey spirits back in to a body so they could put them back to work.

This is entirely unlike any other species, and hence we have all sorts of alien spirits in the human racial unconscious. It gives us amazing creativity from being able to synthesize all that varied information, but it makes it frightfully difficult to get along, since each alien species has it's own set of what's right/wrong and what's true/false, as well as their various prejudices and beliefs which carry into the human experience as an unexplainable but very firm sense of how things should be, for the most part.

All the funky stuff with our DNA is because the greys were just making due; they didn't try to make us perfect, not even close. They just kind of slapped us together. In fact, by grey standards, the human body is quite slipshod, as you noted when you compare it to the many other species of animals and plants they helped adapt for this planet. Also, although humanity IS from this world, most of us, spirit-wise, aren't, so that is why it feels like many of us don't belong here. Our spirits don't.

And the genetic crippling was because of the greys as well. They dampened our psychic abilities because we were messing with their experiments and getting into stuff---putting them behind schedule with many of their projects.

They didn't want their little grey spirits in human bodies to be contaminated by alien thoughts so they shut down our telepathic abilities.

They blocked our ability to remember past lives so their little grey spirits wouldn't be so sad (and unwilling to work) about not being able to access the grey's 'bliss' state which passes for their sleep. (Also accounts for why opium is so popular in the far east.. it replicates the 'bliss' state pretty well.)

They did planned obsolescence on these bodies so we wouldn't over populate the place so fast.

Once we make full enlightenment (which includes shifting our physical body into a spirit/light form), we'll be able to unblock and reconnect all those things the greys did to meet the needs of their little grey spirits while they were in human form. Once that happens, we'll be able to work with energy like the aliens who's DNA we have. It's gonna be totally amazing!

Because they also used alien DNA to make us look like the aliens we were in service to. The E-l*th (we mispronounce it as elves) are white skinned with blue or green eyes and brown or red or blond hair. The Star people over on the american continent were more dusky skinned with brown eyes and blackish hair. The greys themselves made the Asian people to match their appearance as closely as possible, and so on. So yah, we got a mess of DNA.

And yah, there is no god as per the bible version of things.. but we do have the overarching sentience of humanity which is all of our highest selves speaking with one voice, and then there is the universal consciousness.. or the overarching sentience of the universe, who's kinda orchestrating this whole process, no matter how accidental it may seem from our perspective.

I forget... as noted many times, that was one heck of a LONG post... was there something else that you couldn't figure out about why humanity is the way it is? I'll be happy to tell you what I see about it in the racial unconscious.

edit on 15-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You do know that the Bible is not the oldest recorded history humans have in existence right? The civilization of Mesopotamia was established over 2000 years before the supposed "beginning" of the Earth according to the Judeo - Christian Bible. Also, recent DNA studies into mtDNA (mitochondrial) showed that all humans outside of Africans share a 4% genetic ancestral link to Neanderthals meaning Adam and Eve could not be the origins of the human race because by the Bible timeline they would have never interacted with Neanderthals and their genetics would have never mixed with ours. We have fossils from 7 millions years back (found in 2001) that shows the progression of human evolution on the planet. There is no missing history since Anatomically Modern Humans arrived on the planet because if they did record things they were probably in ways that could not have preserved based on the materials available to them at the time but chances until they developed a method of writing the method of recording and passing down history was probably done through oral traditions whether story telling, singing or fables.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by majormojo500

Lol, I guess someome doesn't like reading, those paragraphs are normal imo ^^

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I read the third of the OP by now and wanted to take a break to share my thoughts, before I forget the points!

There are interesting points you raise, and for that first third or so, I want to ask if you have ever read Zecharia Sitchin?
Your questions are very similar to what he says he found in Sumerian Tablets.
Back to reading!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is GOD, which encompasses everything; if we look out to the cosmos we just might see the synaptic wiring of what GOD is. Thought is the Essence of the Awe!

There is God, singular in reference to the perspective of the property we are referring, us; as there are many Gods, Goddesses, and the like. Our God is singular but that does not mean God was alone or without other Gods and Goddesses. These might be the space-fairing Creators you are referring to.

There are Lords; these are the "specially selected" bunch of humans that were taught to believe that they can reach "equality" with their Creators, so much so they were given dominion over all the creatures great and small.

Our Lords forgot they were just men and suddenly forgot that God was real to them, or above them, so they took pleasure in their new Kingdom and they enslaved it all for fear of losing anything to some other God (the other Gods). One God pitted against another God through the word of Lords; this is the true blasphemy!

When we say God damned or God damn it, this is not using God's name in vain. People, the mortal slaves of filth below the Lords, were manipulated to believe falsehoods and misconceptions in order to be controlled. People are controlled. We cannot truly own anything because we are owned, and we will pay for it for eternity as this paradigm continues.

To truly say God's name in vain you simply say these words, "I am God", and it is done! A mortal's sin!

edited to add: Mankind is inconsequential to the Workings of GOD!
edit on 5/15/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's OFFICIAL hey! Perhaps I didn't get the memo. Can you please show it to us?

Before you can even prove god is an alien, you need to first prove that a god even exists in the first place. My bet is that you will fall short on both tasks.

IRM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And please what on earth makes this "official". I didn't realise there was some worldwide body with authority to declare whether things were real or not. As far as I am aware God is a mythical created in the minds of some people to help them cope with life. The rest of us get on with it and try and understand what life and the universe is. Just to cover all bases here death is a natural part of life, deal with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join