It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies did exist just not the way you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes i said zombies and i have the article here to give you an idea of how it was done. www.suite101.com... basically they poisoned people who went into a coma the victim would be buried alive by the family thinking the victim was dead in a normal funeral then the victim would be dug up. The process of being buried alive would deprive the victim of air and effect the brain like retardation while in the coma state. Then the victim was sold into slavery. By the way i added what i have read on other sites based on this subject.
edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
www.paranormality.com...
edit on 14-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've got news for you; zombies STILL exist. I know this because I was behind one for 20 minutes in Wal-Mart today. Dazed look in his eyes, mindlessly shuffling around, moaning (which I guess has more to do with his swollen ankles, and less to do with being drugged and/or deceased).
That being said; I've heard the stories of the Haitian Zombies. They showed a documentary on one last year on the History Channel. Interesting stuff.

This isn't the doc I saw, but it'll do...

edit on 14-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I've got news for you; zombies STILL exist. I know this because I was behind one for 20 minutes in Wal-Mart today. Dazed look in his eyes, mindlessly shuffling around, moaning (which I guess has more to do with his swollen ankles, and less to do with being drugged and/or deceased).
That being said; I've heard the stories of the Haitian Zombies. They showed a documentary on one last year on the History Channel. Interesting stuff.
Yes i know your kind of zombie i drive behind them in the fast lane and wish it was a video game lol.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Zombies are 300 points in case you wanted to know. Headshots add another 50.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When I worked night shift I always likened those on day shift to zombies. I would walk in to work at full mental capacity. Then when day shift arrived they would all arrive groaning and stiff, sipping their coffees, basically brain-dead. Like in the movies, how zombies always greatly outnumbered those who weren't. There were very few of us, and many of them. Being aircraft mechanics they were sort of callused and beat-up looking. The resemblance was striking.

On a related note. Fascinating story. I think I've read that somewhere before. Thanks for bringing us a new subject to play with
S&F for you for creativity!

top topics

join