It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull FOUND in Germany!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

The "Mayan elders" (read: Hunbatz Men and Drunvalo Melchizedek) decided it was more important to take them on a tour of the U.S.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You know that the thread has disintegrated into a mess when you see that something done by a serial killer is used as a suggestion that doing something is worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I hope for the '13 skull'-believers that the Mitchell-Hedges Skull is not considered one of the 13. The latest investigation in that skull conclude the skull is modeled after a caucasion woman and 'modern' tools were used. Besides that, such skulls as the Hedges skull is not common for the place and time it should originate from.

The father probably put the skull in a place for his daughter to be found. There seems to be proof that the skull was auctioned before Mr Hedges went to S-America.

I did a search for the tv-docu where the skull was investigated and copied but unfortunately couldn't find it. However, during my search I came across THIS article. In this writing Mr F. A. Mitchell-Hedges is portrayed as an experianced con-man. You connect the dots.

edit on 24/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Now we need to get all 13 together. If anybody reading this has a degree in ancient history, that would be the easiest way. If nothing happens, this is an amazing experiment in history. If not, who know what will happen. You can fit more data on a piece of electronic quartz the size of my fist than there currently is on the Internet.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldwing8

What do you expect to happen when a number of modern art carvings made from quartz mined in Europe are brought together, a remake of the 1996 movie the Phantom?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
human awaken time arrives.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
see my signature.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
since the savior arrived, 2012 is safe.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is something supposed to happen now or do all the crystal skulls have to be together?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If the legend is true, buy one:
www.skullis.com...
and go download the others.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I suppose it's been pointed out that these crystal skulls are all modern forgeries?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

I suppose it's been pointed out that these crystal skulls are all modern forgeries?

Many times in this thread, but some people refuse to accept the facts!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

hellobruce

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Many times in this thread, but some people refuse to accept the facts!

It's funny isn't it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

People in general, and especially around here aren't really looking for the truth. They want the explanation for something to be fantastic, supernatural, incredible, terrifying, life affirming or scandalous. Anything but the mundane.

If the truth does not live up to their expectations, they aren't interested.
edit on RAmerica/Chicago31uMon, 20 Jan 2014 23:12:33 -06001-0600fCST11 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because moar

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join