It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, 13th Crystal Skull FOUND in Germany!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
German newspaper website, Bild, reported on the 6th of March 2011 of the discovery of the 13th crystal scull. The headline reads “Kristallschädel von SS-Führer Heinrich Himmler entdeckt?” which roughly translates to ‘Crystal Scull (of) SS Fuhrer Himmler discovered’.
www.bild.de...

Below, it seems, is a direct translation of the article.

As reported by the magazine "Mysteries", the Swiss journalist Luc found the skull (12 kilograms, 17.5 cm high, 21 cm deep) Bürgin in the attic of his Bavarian informants - hidden in an old wooden box. "A custom-built, which in turn was in an old, shabby knapsack leather."

This Find enables historian in turmoil! For centuries, the mysterious skulls give up puzzles.

Twelve such crystal skulls are known, this would be the secret 13th now. They supposedly come from the remains of the civilizations of Central and South America, where the priests of the Maya or Aztec with them carried out religious rituals. According to legend, all 13 to create a new age of light together on December 21, 2012, when the Mayan calendar ends and the world to come to an end, and thus prevent the Apocalypse.

Also in the possession of Bavaria: A highly explosive Nazi list!

35 Valuable art treasures that should be transported on the orders of the top Nazi leaders Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler shortly before the end of the war of Augsburg in the South Bohemian Strakonice (Sudetenland) can be found on the unknown, four-page paper. Including point 14: the Crystal Skull. "263-2 FRSS collection Rahn, no. 25592, leather, Crystal Skull, colonies, South America."

According to list of skull once belonged to the researcher Otto Rahn, who went for the Nazis in the search for the Holy Grail and 1939 came under unexplained circumstances. And the inventory number 25592 on the list was found on the wooden box.

www.disclose.tv...

edit on 14-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There have been quite a few studies regarding the sculls and many different beliefs of their origins. Some believe that they were created by the Mayans, aliens or were gifts from the gods. Some believe that if brought together they will end the world, or save it, and then there has also been talk that the one who possesses all 13 sculls could attain unimaginable powers.

These skulls are believed to be between 5000 and 35000 years old. During early expeditions, archaeologists were told by locals that the skulls possessed magical powers and healing properties. However, people were unsure as to where they came from, or even why they existed.

Historians and social anthropologists decided to find out more about the strange skulls. Very soon, they came across an ancient Indian legend saying that there had been thirteen crystal skulls of the Goddess of Death; they had been kept separately from each other under the strict control of pagan priests and special warriors.

Searches for more skulls started; some of them were found in museums and some in private collections not only in the USA, but in Mexico, Brazil, France, Mongolia, and in Tibet.

There were more than 13 skulls found. However, not all of them were as perfect as Mitchell-Hedges- was. Very likely, those were just later attempts to create something similar to the original skulls that were believed to have been gifts by God to the people.

www.mendhak.com...

And yes, the sculls have been looked at by scientists, with startling results:

Art critic Frank Dordland even addressed Hewlett-Packard, the famous company that specialized in crystal oscillators at that time, for a competent examination of several crystal sculls.

The results were shocking not only for the scientist himself. The research by Hewlett-Packard in 1964 in a special laboratory revealed that the skull had been made long before the first civilizations appeared in that part of America where the skull was found. In addition, rock crystal of such perfect quality couldn't be found in that area. The most amazing thing was that the ancient skull weighing 5.13 kg, 203.4 mm long and 125.4 wide had been made of a whole crystal. This fact contradicted the laws of physics.

Hewlett-Packard experts say that the skull had been made regardless of all laws and rules. They surprisingly said: "The damned thing can't exist at all. Those who had done it had no idea of crystallography or of fibre-optics. The people completely ignored the axis of symmetry, which was to prevent the crystal from splitting during processing. It is strange why it didn't split at that!" No matter how unbelievable it may seem, the strange crystal skull can be seen in the Museum of American Indians.

www.mendhak.com...

The mendhak site list the locations of most of the sculls. It seems everything is falling into place. Like all of the prophesies ever told are slowly bearing some resemblance to the truth. Interesting times indeed.

PS: Did several searches, couldn’t find any threads on this. Why I do not know.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wow...interesting

didnt know that and im german.
to be honest...the news source isnt one of the best in germany...its more like the SUN in uk.

but sounds very interessting....thx for sharing
edit on 14-5-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by angrydog because: sorry iam german

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What material are these skulls made out of? There are many crystals of rocks.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There's a thread somewhere about a plant in the Americas that softens stone... You can find stone walls in South-central America that seem too perfect to be true. Ideas were floated around that this plant was used to shape these skulls... Perhaps preventing such splitting.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Excellent find, OP!

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are 12 that form a circle with the 13th in the center?

I don't know whether to rejoice or shiver if they decide to put them all together as in the ancient texts.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Quick note skull not scull.. Other then that s&f.. Though I could have sworn I heard that all the skulls were found last year at some point..

edit on 14-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: Gramma

Edit to add: found a link to a thread from 2009 claiming they have all been found..www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought only about half of them had been discovered. I could be wrong, and probably am, but this source appears a bit suspicious to me. Is there any other corroborating evidence from other sources?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
What material are these skulls made out of? There are many crystals of rocks.

I think each of the 13 sculls are made from different crystals. This site has details on each of the sculls and then on some coppies found aswell. www.mendhak.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These skulls have brought up alot of mystery, mainly because of one man and his daughter:

A bit of a lengthy read but some interesting info on the skulls and their history
www.archaeology.org...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
There's a thread somewhere about a plant in the Americas that softens stone... You can find stone walls in South-central America that seem too perfect to be true. Ideas were floated around that this plant was used to shape these skulls... Perhaps preventing such splitting.

Interesting indeed. Researchers that examined the sculls came to the following conclusion;

Researchers found that the skull had been carved against the natural axis of the crystal. Modern crystal sculptors always take into account the axis, or orientation of the crystal's molecular symmetry, because if they carve "against the grain," the piece is bound to shatter -- even with the use of lasers and other high-tech cutting methods.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Star and Flag . . .
Now, maybe, Indiana Jones will show up and unite all of the skulls in an ancient undiscovered temple in South America. And perhaps this time he will not completely submerge it with water!

Peace,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
Excellent find, OP!

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are 12 that form a circle with the 13th in the center?

I don't know whether to rejoice or shiver if they decide to put them all together as in the ancient texts.

I have not heard about the whole circle thing but it would make sense. Any further info you may have on the predictions please do not hesitate to add. Either way, it should be very interesting.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is already a thread and if I remember right this is only the 7th or 8th to be found that isn't a fake. It is a very interesting subject though.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Quick note skull not scull.. Other then that s&f.. Though I could have sworn I heard that all the skulls were found last year at some point..

edit on 14-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: Gramma

Edit to add: found a link to a thread from 2009 claiming they have all been found..www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-5-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that, thought it looked fishy. It seems there are quite a few skulls being found then. Also to be considered is that a lot of copies were made, dating back many years, though not as far is the orignal 13 skulls. Dont ya just love history?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It would be very interesting but Bild is for the most part is a bad tabloid.

I read something about the crystal skulls when I was a kid but all it mentioned is they were basically used in rituals and ceremonies. It said nothing about end of the world stuff or any kind of power connected to it. I am looking for the book now.

Interesting topic though. S+F

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've always found the subject of the Crystal skulls fascinating. I'll have to research this claim. I know that more than 13 Crystal Skulls have been discovered already, though most of them aren't near as "flawless" as the Mitchell-Hedges.
I own one myself. Of course mine is sitting on a bookcase and filled with vodka.

S&F for the article, tabloid or not.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

when are they headed to go under the sphinx to save us from 12-21-12.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
reply to post by Monkeygod333

when are they headed to go under the sphinx to save us from 12-21-12.

I think in about 2 months time, logistics is a b**ch. Indiana Jones is definately on board, so too is the tooth fairy.
You can sign up for the expedtion at www.offtosavetheworld.com

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I hope they do what they are supposed to do. It's good news that it's been found.

The skulls is a good sign, although I am not exactly sure of why.
edit on 14-5-2011 by nidstav because: It was too short

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join