It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Guide To The Afterlife" & "I Think, Therefore I Am"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
These are two audio samples I made. I was playing with filters for vocals trying to create different effects like robots and demons. The female voice is the Google Translator lady, with audio filters added to make her sound "robotically ethereal". The male voice was a high end text-to-speech module with robotic filters.

The philosophies expressed in these two samples are semi-reflective of my own thoughts. They are somewhat representative of my personal ideologies, but not entirely. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy these thought-provoking segments. One is humorous, the other, dramatic. I composed the music in both.

Guide To The Afterlife

I Think, Therefore I Am

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
your audio clips sound like a galactic federation of light monthly message they play on youtube lol

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This would be a awesome audio clip for some new movie. And its uses the same speech synthetic engine the federation of light on youtube uses.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhawk420

I've never heard of the Galactic Federation of Light lol. What is that?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I don't really know alot about it either but, a friend of mine is all into it. It's basically a federation of alien beings who supposedly give out messages to mankind from time-to-time, and giving them positive feeling like messages of enlightenment or a forewarning of what's to come in the near future.

Here's one of their videos...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhawk420

Oh cool. So it's bs. Lol.

new topics

top topics

join