It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about a major quake hitting LA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey guys

Just putting this out there...

It may not happen at all and I really don't want to scare anyone so please don't worry about this, but thought i would mention it on here anyway given the nature of this forum.

The other night i had a vivid dream about a large Earthquake happening in LA. I remember it being on the news in my dream and seeing the media coverage of buildings falling etc

It was a lady news host giving the broadcast about it. I think the date it happened was in September or October or later this year.

Had the dream two weeks ago but its been stuck in my head ever since. There are not many dreams i remember for a long time after, but this ones been hanging around in my memory for a while now.

Anyway, just thought i would share. Could be absolutely nothing, but if it is something, then I might have to get myself a second job writing fortune cookies. lol kidding.

Anyway...

As i said, worth the mention, really hope it doesn't happen, but I just can't seem to shake this dream from my memory.

Keep safe, take care and don't worry about things that haven't happened yet.

cheers

LS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
In the early 90s I had those dreams all the time.....It caused anxiety and panic attacks. So what did I do? I moved out of LA!! That was 20 years ago! So it could actually be your fear of the possibility. But if it does happen, you will have self confirmation to trust in your dreams!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

Aah another dream,
What's happening to this site? Everytime someone has a scary dream they feel the need to make a topic about it. I'm sorry friend not trying to rain on your parade here but this is the 10th thread this week conserning a prophetic dream.

I'm guessing you have read a lot of the doom and gloom topics about earthquakes and several other prediction.
Everybody dreams just a way for your brain to cope with the information in recieves on a daily basis.

Our dreams combine verbal, visual and emotional stimuli into a sometimes broken, nonsensical but often entertaining story line. We can sometimes even solve problems in our sleep. Or can we? Many experts disagree on exactly what the purpose of our dreams might be. Are they strictly random brain impulses, or are our brains actually working through issues from our daily life while we sleep -- as a sort of coping mechanism? Should we even bother to interpret our dreams? Many say yes, that we have a great deal to learn from our dreams.

Link

If something does happen in LA soon i will be the first to fall at your feet and say sorry

Thanks,
OnlyLove
edit on 13/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
maybe you should post this in the dreams forum, because this is not exactly a prediction.
edit on 13-5-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I'm planning on going to LA hopefully later this year or next year sometime. Doesn't scare me. Only way I would change my plans is if my gut feeling kicked in. Its usually right 99% of the time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Yeah, I hear ya, but I just had to throw it up cause its still so vivid in my mind. Could be something? Maybe not? I hope not? But probably better i lay it down here now rather than coming out after and saying i had a dream. These forums are here to share things so thought i would throw it out there anyway.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Lets hope it doesn't become a prediction! lol

Yeah, only saw the dream forum after i posted it.

The mods can move it if they want.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning, at least we can rely on you for future predictions if it turns out to be correct.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

top topics

join