It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skillz,Living, and Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This will be the Hottest summer. It will be followed by a winter unseen before. Crops will burn. 1 to 13 percent of the population will die withing a week. Those of us survivalist we will meet our mortality. I Am nary sure how to introduce you to this, The Earth is doing her best and she is fighting. She will add all the heat she can but She will not be able to maintain it. This year will be the Hottest leading into a very late Autumn. Your world shows you everything you need. It is time to dig. If you are rdy to Bug out make sure it is to an Underground location. Consider it a test run. Get your food supply down pat cus an Ice age is coming.
If your up above You will burn but not die their will be ice the next year cold will envelope the world. She can only do so much. Darkness is coming. Day Time will seem like moonlight. For those of us rdy to see the dark.It will be red. When the red light is showing we don't go out.
I am trying to think of ways but best I know is be rdy to kill people. It is easy actually fight or die. If you have an Enough food for you and others then grant the others solace but remember every mouth will sink your chances Most people think people are good. While most may be polite we all will have to survive. That may at time means eating other people. Face facts sometime human will be on the menu. Taste like pork Life will suck for a very long time and each of us will strive provided we are rdy to take the steps.

Is the world going to end? A question easily stated. And Answered If it doesn't you got eaxtra stuff. If you are not prepared at least a little you are dead. or food.
not my philosophy however if I got five guys who want you and you can't choose between them I will pick. Women in most cases better then men. However only women can produce offspring. I am against Rape and would like to say I would never force a Lady.However if the wold goes to #. Things Change hopefully can make it work but that doesnt always happen.st save for protectors or killers roaming
I am sure this will end bad but I will add. Prepare for a military two years, other after are bandits or idiots
edit on 13-5-2011 by Therian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Cool story there.
Well, until you got to the rape part.

edit on 13-5-2011 by g146541 because: old

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What kind of incessant babbling is this? I just don't really understand. Is this a Prediction? Is this a Story?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I know it sucks and the end we have to look at the facts. I can not fight sience. Science say women have babies I would protect it as much as possible but it might end up where we get that far. I personally would not fight it because of other things coming. I lie I would have a harem of girls at my bidding. I would try to save them from being hurt but in the end it would be worse for them. I would like to say all i see is daughters and they would be safe. But we have to be real I could be killed and give the women around no choice.I would rather a small farming community. However thats the opposite of the way it would work. To have food you need protection. for that protection you would get food. That how it should work.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Therian

I would Try to add a few things. And mainly from the women out there. What resources can a small group offer beyond the food and water components.

I know I seemed bad but it will be the truth. I am sitting here and I can't think of any thing a woman can do that a man can't. I think women and female children will end up the coinage in the new land. I Know I might be hated for it however it will be...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I wish it was a story. I do not do predictions but I hope you are around me and ready

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
SkillZ?? You lost me when you tacked on the "Z".
I guess I won't be adding information to this rant which is the forum that this thread belongs in.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Therian

i really hope your as young as you sound...

Therian,,, my friend,,, TRY having ONE woman....

and your hands will be full......

edit on 5/13/11 by darrman because: add a line

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

In every disaster there has always been survivors. Some prepared better than others.
Do not overlook the spiritual component. Those who meditate tend to stay calmer under stress.
Those who pray have access to hidden resources. Those who willingly serve others without thought of personal gain have a multitude of friends watching out for them, wheather they realize it or not.

There was a story of an elderly man who had no living relatives. He went down to the funeral home and prepaid for his burial. He told the undertaker that he did not expect anyone to come so not to bother much.
Later that year he passed away. More people showed up for this old man's funeral than any in the history of the funeral home. The old man lived a life of service to others and touched so many people lives.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Therian
This will be the Hottest summer. It will be followed by a winter unseen before. Crops will burn. 1 to 13 percent of the population will die withing a week. Those of us survivalist we will meet our mortality. I Am nary sure how to introduce you to this, The Earth is doing her best and she is fighting. She will add all the heat she can but She will not be able to maintain it. This year will be the Hottest leading into a very late Autumn. Your world shows you everything you need. It is time to dig. If you are rdy to Bug out make sure it is to an Underground location. Consider it a test run. Get your food supply down pat cus an Ice age is coming.
If your up above You will burn but not die their will be ice the next year cold will envelope the world. She can only do so much. Darkness is coming. Day Time will seem like moonlight. For those of us rdy to see the dark.It will be red. When the red light is showing we don't go out.
I am trying to think of ways but best I know is be rdy to kill people. It is easy actually fight or die. If you have an Enough food for you and others then grant the others solace but remember every mouth will sink your chances Most people think people are good. While most may be polite we all will have to survive. That may at time means eating other people. Face facts sometime human will be on the menu. Taste like pork Life will suck for a very long time and each of us will strive provided we are rdy to take the steps.

Is the world going to end? A question easily stated. And Answered If it doesn't you got eaxtra stuff. If you are not prepared at least a little you are dead. or food.
not my philosophy however if I got five guys who want you and you can't choose between them I will pick. Women in most cases better then men. However only women can produce offspring. I am against Rape and would like to say I would never force a Lady.However if the wold goes to #. Things Change hopefully can make it work but that doesnt always happen.st save for protectors or killers roaming
I am sure this will end bad but I will add. Prepare for a military two years, other after are bandits or idiots
edit on 13-5-2011 by Therian because: (no reason given)

Where is your proof of this? Personaly I think its not true and your full of it....but noone knows what will happen or what all they will need to survive and for how long...so all you can do is prep...but as for this post..I think they are full of fertilizer!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I come off irate and ignorant. Proof watch the world it will show you the proof. I can no better then say watch the news. You can choose to believe me or not. Extra water for gardens this summer skills in canning. winter will start it You lose nothing from me being wrong. You remain alive regardless if you listen. Others have protested of the rape scenario. As always I am not one of them but as long as I say nothing in front of evil. It makes me just as evil.Terms will change to fast to watch as the world gives up Eventually each will be praying you listened. Here it is easy Plan ahead and even as you see I am right you will be ready.

I am not sure how to seek peace in my life. Perhaps this is the way another day you may be cutting my throat for food. I may be cutting yours. In the end one of us will lose so I forgive you now. There will be little time later. Life can be a great thing live it while it lasts... Be well I wish understanding what is coming I was already dead. But I will fight till the end. Life makes us fight for it, I am no different I will survive and kill all whom I deem damaging to my life.

new topics

top topics

join