It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Baby Patdown at KC Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well think of it this way, everyone would be enraged if there was a bomb strapped to a baby and it blew up a plane. Not only enraged because an innocent baby was used as a weapon, but because TSA didn't take proper precaution.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

edit on 11-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

im done on this thread...

Keep thinking all you have to do is say No, I dont consent... the answer is YES YOU DO...
edit on 11-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

Take a bus. Charter a plane. Drive a car.

Ask for a supervisor.

Rally the crowd.

You are not helpless.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
America is toast because we have so many weak stupid people who actually believe this is okay.

I'd rather be blown up than give in to this crap.

I'm glad I don't have to fly much, because if I did I'd probably have the leave the U.S.

The people that allowed this search are likely affiliated with the TSA or are complete sheeple who deserve to be molested and jailed on a regular basis for their stupidity.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is disgusting Whats next mandatory cavitie search? Seriously where does this end?
Im going to start looking for groups that are fighting against this type em Privacy intrusion?(government overstepping it power?) if anyone can recommend 1 would appreciate a U2u or something thanks.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
As I have said time and time again..."the same people complaining about this will be first in line complaining about the TSA not doing enough if a bomb got through and a plane went down"

Some people just like to complain and do absolutely nothing about them. B*tch and moan...is all these people are good for.

I guess I should ask...would you like some cheese with your whine...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
As I have said time and time again..."the same people complaining about this will be first in line complaining about the TSA not doing enough if a bomb got through and a plane went down"

Nope, your FOS because most of us are smart enough to know that if somebody wants to stick a bomb up their ass or vagina they're going to do it. The world is not Disneyland and never will be. If you're so damn scared stay home and order take out sheeple.

Like I said the people that go along with this deserve to get blown up, because they're not real Americans.

Get out of their lands and quit stealing their resources and they'll quit wanting to blow your stupid numbskulls up.

If a real Terrorist ever shows up at the Airport the TSA will crap their pants and hide in the bathroom.

edit on 13-5-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well that baby looks like a little terrorist to me. I say pat them all down. Who knows what they have hidden in their nappies? Probably some dirty bombs lurking in there, for certain.

In fact, why let them fly at all? They cant answer questions like "have you left your luggage unsupervised" or "has anyone asked you to carry anything on board?"

I just want to be SAFE damn it, and if that means water boarding 8 month olds, I say DO IT.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir

Well think of it this way, everyone would be enraged if there was a bomb strapped to a baby and it blew up a plane. Not only enraged because an innocent baby was used as a weapon, but because TSA didn't take proper precaution.

I'd rather take 1000 9/11's then live in a country where this is accepted under the guise of "freedom".
and godwilling I have another run-in with TSA, what I won't give to stomp one them rent-a-cops through the floor. bastards repeatedly frisked my elderly, wheel-chair bound grandmother at detroit metro as a "random precaution", whilst no less the 30 muslim garbed folks got through unchecked, just days after underwear incident.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I see it and realize that said people do not need to consent to a search and that they may just drive themselves where they are going or get their own private aircraft.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join